New user,I have no clue how to use MD shooters. Please help?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sadistcharm

Feb 9, 2014
    I'm a new user,SOMD local,I've read a few threads on this sight when I've googled questions and they were pretty useful,so I finally decided to become a member. I've never used a forum or anything like this website before,so if you guys could give me some friendly advice on how to property navigate the sight and do things that would be great! I'm sorry that's probably a really stupid question Hahahaha. Thank you!

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Not stupid - Welcome from the Eastern Shore.

Use the "search" feature to find or narrow down the subject you are looking for. There is a ton of info here to sort through. If you are looking to do something illegal, go somewhere else. Other than that, sit back, search, read and enjoy. I have learned A SHAT TON from the folks here and appreciate it all (including the entertainment).

MODS - my apologies in advance if I stepped overbounds about illegal activity going somewhere else.

Last edited:

Sadistcharm

Feb 9, 2014
    Thanks guys. I feel like I offended people by asking if it was still legal to machine a lower. I'm sorry I didn't know l,that's why I asked. I got a few nice genuine answers which made me realize i should not try to do it because it is illegal,so I'm going to listen to them. I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did. Like I said I'm new here and was just looming for an answer.

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    From the Home page go to Forums. From the Forum page go to Introductions. Read the first post it explains many of the functions. Post a new thread to introduce yourself and you will receive posts with links to many FAQ.

Sadistcharm

Feb 9, 2014
    Thanks guys! I can already see this is going to be an awsome help to me in the future. Google just can't answer some things! Hahaha

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Welcome!

Read a LOT and think twice before posting. I still delete 3 out of 4 of my posts without ever posting them. 2 out of 3, anyway. That may be why I've never been banned (yet).

Now if you really want to mess yourself up, just make it a point to hit the "New Posts" button in the red menu bar at the top of the page. Skim down the list, and whenever something looks slightly interesting, right click on it, then choose "Open in New Tab". Check all the new posts, then go back and read the tabs you opened. When you're done, hit "New Posts" again. Do this every day, so you won't miss anything.

Warning: that way lies madness. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Sadistcharm

Feb 9, 2014
    Thanks for a polite response! :) I'll try that! Haha
    Welcome!

Read a LOT and think twice before posting. I still delete 3 out of 4 of my posts without ever posting them. 2 out of 3, anyway. That may be why I've never been banned (yet).

Now if you really want to mess yourself up, just make it a point to hit the "New Posts" button in the red menu bar at the top of the page. Skim down the list, and whenever something looks slightly interesting, right click on it, then choose "Open in New Tab". Check all the new posts, then go back and read the tabs you opened. When you're done, hit "New Posts" again. Do this every day, so you won't miss anything.

Warning: that way lies madness. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    And again,

[FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    SC - Figure out what you're interested in. When you're in that Forum (Say, Handguns), look for the Forum Tools and Subscribe to that Forum or to an individual thread. Get daily email notifications so you're made aware of any changes.

Then check it every 20 minutes, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom