• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topshot

Oct 4, 2015
    Hi everyone. I'm in Pikesville. I am a former shooter. Back in the day I wrote many gun product reviews and articles. I even made the cover of Women & Guns Magazine. I now live mostly in rural Maine although I still have my MD house and visit frequently. My hearing is now poor and I've developed issues with my hands and wrists so shooting is a thing of the past for me. Quite frankly I joined the forum because I want to sell my reloader. I have no idea how I'm going to manage 50 posts before I can list an item for sale, but I will try!

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    If your hands fail you for shooting nowadays, your mind is strong and your experiences seem many. Maybe the buyer of your press hears from you your thoughts regarding how to use it. There's a reloading sub-forum here for that should you choose to participate.

Welcome to MDS!

Topshot

Oct 4, 2015
    Wow Calais is quite far. Im on the NH border in the White Mts. Csn shoot from our front porch
    Although i dont hunt one could literally bag game by shooting out the kitchen window. We love the hiking kayaking etc. But we are downsizing so our current maine house is for sale. Its great for preppers too. www.mainewoodshomeforsale.com

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Welcome aboard!

That's pretty country up there! I used to go just north of there to Kennebago Lake (near Rangely) twice a year to open/close a summer place for an elderly friend.

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    welcome.

if you want to sell the press send me info on the press , price ,model , etc in a private message im intrested and have a friend that may be aswell , he looking for a 9mm or 45acp . it doesnt matter to me as i already have the converision kits.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome.

Posts in introductions don't count toward your total...unfortunately

Prolly a buyer in here somewhere...good luck

Nice house...great site...I had issues with the banner (top part) keeping me from more important stuff/info like write ups and pics...I am on an iPad.

Sorry to hear your shooting days are over. I'm reminded of my own father's (then) increasing inability to cock a gun or shoot double action on some revolvers... Aging ain't often pretty. It is inescapable though.

Again, welcome and please consider staying beyond the sale of your press/reloading gear. We could use your knowledge and wisdom...I would certainly appreciate and respect your perspective.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Wow Calais is quite far. Im on the NH border in the White Mts. Csn shoot from our front porch
    Although i dont hunt one could literally bag game by shooting out the kitchen window. We love the hiking kayaking etc. But we are downsizing so our current maine house is for sale. Its great for preppers too. www.mainewoodshomeforsale.com

Welcome! The house is fantastic and looks to be a wonderful place to have. My trips to ME have left an impression on me. It would just be tough to sell the rest of the family on that rather than the beach.

I look forward to hearing about the reloader.

ETA: I will second the comment about the banner being too large making the pictures smaller. I am on a laptop.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Sounds Familiar I feel My Arthor sometimes! Welcome to this House. I still have My house in Maryland but spend time here in Jacksonville Florida. I am glad it rarely Snows here and DO NOT miss shoveling it! It's a good group here and I still check in regularly. Good Luck downsizing.....Write some on that Subject, many of Us are at that point in Our lives!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk![FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom