• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD
    I've been putting this off for months but I need to stop procrastinating and purchase some proper magazines over 10 rds for my glock, sub2k, AR-15, ruger 10-22, and AK-47.

Looking to get a collection with all the ones pictured here :bannana:

Spare Glock 33 rd, 17rd, and 15rd mags
    1344602_03_glock_magazines_9mm_40_17_19_2_640.jpg

One glock drum
    6433560_01_50_round_9mm_glock_drum_640.jpg

Good ole 30 rd ar mags
    magpul-pmag-maglevel-2.jpg

An Ar drum
    719525.jpg

Ak MAGs and Drums
    1_accessories_ak_47_drummagazines_93317.jpg

For my 10-22
    p_780001405_1.jpg

Where do yall think I can purchase all of these in one sitting. I haven't gone to any of the guns shows yet in Northern VA and I've been yall obtain Many AR and Glock Mags from there.

Another question is it legal or not legal to buy online and ship to family or friends who has an out of state address.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Probably a good chance of getting most of those at the next Chantilly show.

Yes, standard capacity mags can be purchased online and shipped to another state. You must take possession of these outside of the boundaries of the unDemocratic People's Republic of Marylandistan.

WildBill

May 7, 2017
    Cabelas in DE and PA often run sales on pmags, that's where I got most of mine.

For handgun mags, I haven't found anyone that can beat online sales, I have those shipped to a friend in PA and it gives me a reason to visit. Some retailers will not allow shipping and billing addresses to be in different states though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Probably a good chance of getting most of those at the next Chantilly show.

Yes, standard capacity mags can be purchased online and shipped to another state. You must take possession of these outside of the boundaries of the unDemocratic People's Republic of Marylandistan.

Says it all.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Big Dog Outfitters on Rt. 301 in King George, Va. Very good selection, and decent prices. Some of their firearm prices are a little high, everything else is pretty good.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Chantilly show.

Big Dogs as mentioned. You will also drive past King George Tactical on the way. The new IP in Bowling Green is another 20min beyond Big Dogs.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    If you need a specific type of mag and you have a hard time finding it at the Chantilly Show or elsewhere, take a look at NOVA Armory's online store. They have a lot of mags and you can either call them or order on line. They will send you a message when the mag(s) come in and you can drive across the Potomac and pick them up at your convenience. Their prices are not the cheapest, but they do have a brick and mortar store to run. Plus they have to keep all the protesters who don't like the idea of having a store at that location at bay.

Cal68

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    fyi, know you MD'rs have to have them shipped to another state, but Midway has a lot of glock mags at 33% off ($16.74 for g17 and 19 mags); shipping looks like $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom