• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I plan on voting for Hogan, however I don't think he will veto any firearm laws that show up on his desk to sign. He can give two reasons for not signing; MGA is a veto proof majority and I don't really like firearms or the NRA.

We do have a dilemma. Not voting for Hogan gets us Jealous for at least two terms and denies Frosh a chance at the Governor's mansion in 2022.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Looks like the gun control lobby is perfectly happy to let Hogan twist in the wind after his rejection of the NRA ...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/op...s-ed-rr-hogan-guns-letter-20180723-story.html

But maybe this is a plus for Hogan as he can triangulate between gun control and gun rights sides to hope that he captures the middle and loses only the most ardent supporters on both sides.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Looks like the gun control lobby is perfectly happy to let Hogan twist in the wind after his rejection of the NRA ...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/op...s-ed-rr-hogan-guns-letter-20180723-story.html

But maybe this is a plus for Hogan as he can triangulate between gun control and gun rights sides to hope that he captures the middle and loses only the most ardent supporters on both sides.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sure they are, because they want Jealous to win to take every right we got away from us. I think Hogan is just maneuvering to get more of the undecideds.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Can someone please remove the article? It makes my stomach do flips every time i see it as i royally screwed up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agree, especially since the article seriously misrepresented the details as they were given.

Plus, people on several sides of this have proven for 4 years they are eager to run with incorrect information and make assumptions regarding 'facts' not in evidence.

Sure, let's try to undo history so we can do it all again... :facepalm:

ETA:
    Here's another thought: The HPRB is the ONLY civilian oversight that the MSP has. A Jealous regime would return the philosophy of the Board to a Rubber Stamp for the MSP by populating it with shills drawn from the Anti-Gun Industry. You can take that to the bank...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom