• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co

My scheduling snafus result in Karma for some lucky MDS Member. I am unable to attend this class and it's too late for a refund. I'm allowed to provide a replacement. Here's the details:

Fairfax, VA – Non Ballistics Weapons Class
    Hello Student,
    Thank you for your registration in the Non Ballistics Weapons class that will be held on November 10-11, 2018 at the NRA Headquarters in Fairfax VA. 11250 Waples Mill Road,22030.
    The class will start at 9:00 AM sharp, so please start arriving by 8:30 AM so we can make sure everyone is there and complete the needed house-keeping items for the day. The class will run to 4:00 PM each day.
    Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes as you will be standing about 50% of the time. This is a light physical contact class; we will not be using mats or gloves. You will be partnered with another student to practice defensive maneuvers but you will NOT have hard contact. Please no open toe shoes and feet must be completely covered. Please also bring an extra t-shirt or towel with you that we will use in the training.
    There will be an hour lunch break so you can bring your own or go out and get lunch. Please bring your own water for the day….all training is inside but it is still important to hydrate so do not forget to bring water.
    NOTE: When you pull onto the NRA property park out front on the RIGHT side of the building as you are facing the building. It is the same side of the building that the museum is located. Go in the door in the front of the building on the same side as you parked. Please arrive early so we can get you check it and into the room.
    Thank you again for registering,
    Peter

I'll throw the post numbers in a hat and pick a winner. Any LE/First Responders/Military active or retired gets an additional entry. I'll see how is the response and likely pick Sunday or Monday. Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    A very public thank you the Sealion! I am a student of self-defense, and am continuously looking for ways to increase my knowledge in that area.

A big shout out to Sealion for passing-on this class. I will make the most of it. AAR to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom