Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    48357942_718901088493624_4769982076118106112_n.png

And the address is a donut shop.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Discretion is the better part of valor.... I thought it was pretty brash for that dude to taunt the police that way.... but now I see it is Shore Good Donuts, I tip my cap.

I wish I could find out who he really is. I'd like to buy him a beer when I am back home for Christmas.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    After growing up in Occupied New Jersey and escaping to the "Free" state in the early 90's I'm surprised it's taken this long. I came to MD and was so excited to buy long arms cash and carry and get a handgun with only a minor wait. The toxic political environment has tricked down and contaminated MD. I'm sure the MD legislation is planning something like this in the near future.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    There is no duty to obey or enforce such unconstitutional infringements and gun bans. I hope nobody in New Jersey complies with such tyranny.
    Albert Einstein definitely said it best....
    "Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced."
    - Albert Einstein, My First Impression of the U.S.A., 1921

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    There is no duty to obey or enforce such unconstitutional infringements and gun bans. I hope nobody in New Jersey complies with such tyranny.
    Albert Einstein definitely said it best....
    "Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced."
    - Albert Einstein, My First Impression of the U.S.A., 1921

Not only will this come to Maryland, people will have to abide by it, and they will. Are you ready to give up your way of life and maybe even your life itself over this? The only hope is it goes to the SCOTUS before it gets here.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    I'm going to open a donut stand in my front yard* so when the police arrive, they will exclaim "Dammit, not again," get a complimentary cup of coffee and a donut, and be on their way.

* (Ag-zoned, can open a "farm store" to sell stuff)

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Seems as though MD could pass a law banning Free Speech, it could and would be enforced until SCOTUS hears the case, if they want. Is this really how the system is set up?

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Seems as though MD could pass a law banning Free Speech, it could and would be enforced until SCOTUS hears the case, if they want. Is this really how the system is set up?

The judiciary is supposed to be the check on a tyrannical legislature, but Barry O packed the 4th Circuit and the district courts within the 4th Circuit with radical activists who regularly amend the Constitution with the stroke of a pen.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM

Not supposed to be, but most taking an oath to uphold the Constitution interpret it as “ uphold the parts my state government says are okay. screw the rest”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    After growing up in Occupied New Jersey and escaping to the "Free" state in the early 90's I'm surprised it's taken this long. I came to MD and was so excited to buy long arms cash and carry and get a handgun with only a minor wait. The toxic political environment has tricked down and contaminated MD. I'm sure the MD legislation is planning something like this in the near future.
    Grew up there in there in the 80s. Left in 90. It was a republican state in the 80s.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Not only will this come to Maryland, people will have to abide by it, and they will. Are you ready to give up your way of life and maybe even your life itself over this? The only hope is it goes to the SCOTUS before it gets here.

Are the gun grabbers willing to give up their lives to enforce unconstitutional gun laws? That's their decision to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom