• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    We’re on GUN TALK LIVE Radio Sunday 2:30 PM!

During our pro-2A demonstration at the Supreme Court last Monday, before and during oral argument in this case, we were interviewed by Tom Gresham of GUN TALK LIVE for his Facebook Live broadcast.

We talked about the role that MARYLAND SHOOTERS and PATRIOT PICKET played in leading the demonstration.

Tom also invited PATRIOT PICKET spokesman Paul Brockman to be his guest on his Sunday GUN TALK LIVE Radio broadcast tomorrow, Sunday December 8, at 2:30 PM.

Tom’s show airs every Sunday from 2 - 5 PM (Eastern) here:

https://guntalk.com/

“GUN TALK is the original national radio show about guns and the shooting sports.”

To see Tom’s earlier interview with us at the front steps of the Supreme Court last Monday morning, click here:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=240348

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

Attachments

• 9431F54C-B1D3-4BCF-926C-377B39A15C58.jpg
      9431F54C-B1D3-4BCF-926C-377B39A15C58.jpg
      105.2 KB · Views: 384
    • 40CFBA15-E9EE-44FA-ACCC-43ACE7CE0B93.jpg
      40CFBA15-E9EE-44FA-ACCC-43ACE7CE0B93.jpg
      63.2 KB · Views: 375

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Listening to GUN TALK LIVE now live-streaming online from this website:

Paul Brockman of PATRIOT PICKET scheduled at 2:30 PM.

https://talk1075.com/

Tom Gresham now interviewing Cam Edwards discussing the Second Amendment Sanctuary Movement.

Phil Van Cleave of VCDL also scheduled to be a guest today.

I believe this will archive as a podcast and a YouTube audio file after the live show.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sunday’s full GUN TALK RADIO segment with host Tom Gresham from last Sunday (12/8/19) is now up on their YouTube channel.

The show’s second segment is an interview with someone many of you know: PATRIOT PICKET spokesman Paul Brockman.

Paul and Tom Gresham discuss the scene outside the Supreme Court last Monday (12/2/19) before and during oral argument for the NYSRPA v. City of New York gun rights case heard that morning at 10 AM.

Paul’s segment begins at the 22:50 mark and lasts for just over 8 minutes.

[The opening segment features a fascinating analysis by CAM EDWARDS (formerly of NRA TV and now with BEARING ARMS.com) of the Virginia “Second Amendment Sanctuary” movement that is exploding in the Commonwealth since Election Day on November 5th. Cam speaks from local knowledge as a Virginian, and his outstanding segment opens the show. It is definitely worth a listen.]

Marylanders are making a difference — join us!

Click here to listen to the GUN TALK RADIO show: (link repaired)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuyBTVrnM14&feature=youtu.be

Paul and Cam are pictured below the National 2A Rally at the US Capitol West lawn back on November 2nd.

Attachments

• 6E28BF3C-0650-4674-BB4C-AF38D4B42EB5.jpg
      6E28BF3C-0650-4674-BB4C-AF38D4B42EB5.jpg
      103 KB · Views: 249
    Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    "Sign blockers are bullies"

"Sign blockers oppress truth"

I think the irony of them oppressing the 1st Amendment is lost on them.

I mentioned this to some lady who tried, but had no chance of holding her sign in front of mine.

Same thing at the March for our Lives. Some kiddie tried to block my sign. I said "You know that you are bullying me, right?"

It is amazing that the party of "tolerance"is so intolerant.....

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Sure.,

I was standing next to the portable stage and Acrylic Lectern that the Antis had. I was holding a pro 2A sign in front of the Mics and Lectern, no one had started whining on the mics yet. A guy came up said he was the owner, and I couldn't be there. I told him too bad. A few mins later two scotus police officers came to the area, mind you that there was a fence between the SJW and the SC steps, they got my attention and told me I had to move away from the stage. I told them I was exercising my First Amendment rights. They told me again to move, I asked if there was a permit. I asked numerous times, I got no answer, other than it just didn't matter. Told them I was not moving. The two officers left and got a 3rd, #3 was pretty tall, but I didn't see any stripes or anything. I think the first 2 officers stood nearby, He told me I had to move, I said I was exercising my First Amendment rights. I asked about a permit, didn't get an answer. #3 again told me to move, my answer was "what?" #3 then told me I had to have 2 hands on my sign, I did do that, but don't know why. About 3 more times he told me to move away from the stage, each time my response was "what?" The last thing he said was, "is that how its going to be?" "yes" i replied.
    End of story. I figured they were waking around the fence to arrest me, but that never happened. I respect Leos, but I was not going to let anyone ignore or stifle my First Amendment right.

This is basically what happened to Jeff and Kevin. The state of MD is saying in that case that Jeff nor Kevin said they were exercising their First Amendment right. We all know they were and why would they have to say so?

I wanted to make it clear to the Officers I was going to continue what I was doing. (this is more or less, what happened some of the words might have been different, it was noisy)

Thanks for fighting the good fight, Mr. GTO Gunner! We need more folks like you to get out and stick it to the antis. It really is great fun. I do so much enjoy myself. Certainly worth the day of annual leave to support the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom