• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I hope 2020 is a political bloodbath for VA demonicrats!

That would require some candidates to keep the rats from running unopposed and more importantly, people to vote and not be complacent. Hopefully this is a wake up call that the rats never stop and there is NO such thing as a good rat. I still remember reading ToolAA’s comment shout his client saying he wasn’t worried and even if they won the rats in VA weren’t the same as MD rats. Sure seemed like he wasn’t planning to vote.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    The dems won't lift a finger to deport MS-13 gangbangers, but they're prepared to roll-out the National Guard to enforce some BS gun law against a father of 5 in podunk, VA? That tells you all you need to know about this debate. It's got nothing to do with public safety and everything to do with people control and political retribution.

This kind of totalitarian mindset is exactly why the 2A is even more relevant now than it was in 1791.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    The dems won't lift a finger to deport MS-13 gangbangers, but they're prepared to roll-out the National Guard to enforce some BS gun law against a father of 5 in podunk, VA? That tells you all you need to know about this debate. It's got nothing to do with public safety and everything to do with people control and political retribution.

This kind of totalitarian mindset is exactly why the 2A is even more relevant now than it was in 1791.

Plus its a whole lot safer to mess with the dad in Podunk than a gang of 13ers. Problem for them is that some of the dads will eventually fight back.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Check this out: Virginia Democrappers are paying the price.

Enjoy the video (and the comments) in this Twitter thread:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmericaRising/status/1204440747895857153

Note the look of exhaustion on the face of Rep. Abigail Spam-Burger (D) in response to pushback she is receiving from angry constituents in Virginia’s 7th District over impeachment.

With promises of 2A infringement in the Commonwealth and impeachment in Congress traditional Republican politeness and public decorum is rapidly evaporating:

Attachments

• 5BF70101-4705-4F09-81C9-F0A73F0F3505.jpg
      5BF70101-4705-4F09-81C9-F0A73F0F3505.jpg
      77.9 KB · Views: 615
    • 0613F8D7-1742-4390-9EAF-1FB2660C92A1.jpg
      0613F8D7-1742-4390-9EAF-1FB2660C92A1.jpg
      51.5 KB · Views: 627

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The very first Twitter comment in that thread is boosting the Republican candidacy of a 2A hero in Virginia: Nick Freitas is running against Ms. Spam-Bam in the VA 7th:

https://www.nickforva.com/

Watch the video just posted two hours ago of Nick speaking at the Chesterfield Second Amendment Rally.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 9170FC20-7162-4FC1-8035-CCC8FA4159A5.jpg
      9170FC20-7162-4FC1-8035-CCC8FA4159A5.jpg
      85.2 KB · Views: 610

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    I am honestly enjoying the spectacle that is occurring in Virginia as it is going to show the full playbooks of both sides going forward. I don't know if things will escalate to shooting, but I would not be surprised if the situation degrades to that level.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Check this out: Virginia Democrappers are paying the price.

Enjoy the video (and the comments) in this Twitter thread:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmericaRising/status/1204440747895857153

Note the look of exhaustion on the face of Rep. Abigail Spam-Burger (D) in response to pushback she is receiving from angry constituents in Virginia’s 7th District over impeachment.

With promises of 2A infringement in the Commonwealth and impeachment in Congress traditional Republican politeness and public decorum is rapidly evaporating:

You’re absolutely correct. People are pissed off. They’ve been picking at the scab long enough and it’s starting to bleed. They’re going to face pushback on everything else moving forward. The 2A issue has motivated, mobilized and organized a constituency that they haven’t had to confront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

Virginia’s Democrats: Send In The National Guard to Enforce New Gun Laws

Congressman McEachin had another bright idea: Send in the National Guard to enforce gun control and, by extension, to confiscate newly banned guns. That will go well, right?

McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.

“And ultimately, I’m not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That’s his call, because I don’t know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that’s obviously an option he has.”

source.gif

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    As a Virginia State Delegate Nick Freitas in 2018 delivered one of the most famous pro-Second amendment speeches ever given in modern times from the floor of the Virginia House of Delegates.

It has gone viral, with almost 400,000 views to date:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI

In case you haven’t seen it, this is what the VA 7th deserves:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Reid Henrichs says he's ready to fire on government agents.

How many of us are? I myself, cannot answer that question at this time,

But that really is the bottom line question.

I agree; I'll wait until the time comes to decide. But either way I predict it will not end well. Can you spell M U T I N Y?

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    VA Dems intend to appropriate funds to outfit the Virginia National Guard with new uniforms and will be replacing their command staff with new leadership:

Attachments

• 6AC734B7-B427-4418-AD69-CC1A0BD210CF.jpeg
      6AC734B7-B427-4418-AD69-CC1A0BD210CF.jpeg
      73.9 KB · Views: 572

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Reid Henrichs says he's ready to fire on government agents.

How many of us are? I myself, cannot answer that question at this time,

But that really is the bottom line question.

The problem at hand won’t escalate to that level. Frankly I can see Ralph wanting this type of escalation because he’ll be able to write the history of it.

If Guardsman start shooting Americans for exercising their Constitutional rights, that is a wholly different problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom