• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I see no reason why Washington County, Allegany County and Garrett County could not pull this off as well. I am going to have to talk to Deep Lurker and Jeff when I see them again. I want to know what I can do over here to get something started.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I see no reason why Washington County, Allegany County and Garrett County could not pull this off as well. I am going to have to talk to Deep Lurker and Jeff when I see them again. I want to know what I can do over here to get something started.

up and running washington county2a sanctuary another group that needs help getting the word out 156 invites

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

I wholeheartedly agree. That would really get things started

This is just as ridiculous as the so called 2A sanctuaries in Virginia. 1) the ENTIRE country is a 2A sanctuary. It's just that so many of you (yes I am looking at you) have decided it's better to be "law abiding" than fight to save your rights that now this kind of crap is popping up and 2) when push come to shove I guarantee you that you will not receive protection by the local constabulary. They have a job to do and the vast majority of them ALSO want to be law abiding...

These are your rights...your rights to lose....

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    This is just as ridiculous as the so called 2A sanctuaries in Virginia. 1) the ENTIRE country is a 2A sanctuary. It's just that so many of you (yes I am looking at you) have decided it's better to be "law abiding" than fight to save your rights that now this kind of crap is popping up and 2) when push come to shove I guarantee you that you will not receive protection by the local constabulary. They have a job to do and the vast majority of them ALSO want to be law abiding...

These are your rights...your rights to lose....

Funny all that talk and I see your a life time member of a org. that not only supports 2a sanctuary but even helped VA with the process.I see no problem with 2a sanctuary even if it only helps with lighting a fire under asses and make people stand up for their rights

Funny all that talk and I see your a life time member of a org. that not only supports 2a sanctuary but even helped VA with the process.I see no problem with 2a sanctuary even if it only helps with lighting a fire under asses and make people stand up for their rights

What the hell does that even mean? Because I am a life member of the GOA and NRA somehow I must agree with everything they do?

2A sanctuaries are smoke and mirrors. As a former LEO I can tell you flat out that most Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police are not going to endanger their position and the positions of their deputies and officers by refusing to enforce a law that was passed by any level of government even if their personal belief is the law is unconstitutional. Deciding if a law is constitutional or not IS NOT THEIR JOB. They do not have that kind of discretion. And I further guarantee you that if a Sheriff or chief decides NOT to enforce a law because of a 2A sanctuary status they will be removed so fast your head would spin. This is not the way to proceed to defend your rights. It's not up to them to fight for your sorry asses....that's YOUR job...

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    What the hell does that even mean? Because I am a life member of the GOA and NRA somehow I must agree with everything they do?

2A sanctuaries are smoke and mirrors. As a former LEO I can tell you flat out that most Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police are not going to endanger their position and the positions of their deputies and officers by refusing to enforce a law that was passed by any level of government even if their personal belief is the law is unconstitutional. Deciding if a law is constitutional or not IS NOT THEIR JOB. They do not have that kind of discretion. And I further guarantee you that if a Sheriff or chief decides NOT to enforce a law because of a 2A sanctuary status they will be removed so fast your head would spin. This is not the way to proceed to defend your rights. It's not up to them to fight for your sorry asses....that's YOUR job...

I dont see it that way. I see a declaration of a 2A Sanctuary as another tactic to use for us to be heard. We protest, we picket, we donate, we march, we write our congressmen, and now we declare a 2A Sanctuary. Just another weapon we are using to get/keep our rights.
    Hell, the libs use illegal immigration sanctuaries in thier rhetoric. Why can't we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom