• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/EN/US/Home/Brand/17

Just FYI in case anyone is looking for a good deal. Offering 29% mail in rebate for any Bushnell optic (up to $1200 in rebates available per customer).

Got $236 back after purchasing two Forge 2.5x-15x50's for $399.99 each.

Can purchase from any retailer, just need pic of shipping label, receipt, and bar code UPC for each box.

Product must be purchased between 2/18/2020 through 3/15/2020. DEADLINE for mail in or online submission 4/15/2020

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    That is smoking hot. However, it is not for any optic, it's limited to these specific lines: PRIME, NITRO, FORGE, ENGAGE or AR OPTICS

Wish it applied to the Elite Tactical line... you could get an SMRS 1-8.5x for under $500.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    That is smoking hot. However, it is not for any optic, it's limited to these specific lines: PRIME, NITRO, FORGE, ENGAGE or AR OPTICS

Wish it applied to the Elite Tactical line... you could get an SMRS 1-8.5x for under $500.

Ah good point. Forgot about that line.

I bought two Forge's at clearance and this rebate just makes it a steal.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    I just did the same thing. Midway has the 2.5-15 for $349 if anyone is looking

Seems like they are phasing out the 2.5x-15 in favor of the 3x and up. The 2.5's are running at an, IMO, absolute steal right now. The SFP is $349 and the FFP is $399 on Midway. I remember seeing these "on sale" for around $750 not too long ago.

Bought two of them for two custom SPR inspired builds. IMO the 2.5x base magnification is perfect for it, as it allows for pretty easy target acquisition up close.

Glass is crystal clear from 2.5 all the way to 15x and paralax is adjustable from 10yd to infinity.

I wish I could afford a NF or one of the fancy scopes but for the money I think these will hold up and perform well.

PoPo3

Oct 26, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    I would’ve opted for the FFP, but I got it for a hunting rig and didn’t want to chance the crosshairs to be too small on the lower settings. Not going to be using holdovers at 60 yards either. Lol.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I would’ve opted for the FFP, but I got it for a hunting rig and didn’t want to chance the crosshairs to be too small on the lower settings. Not going to be using holdovers at 60 yards either. Lol.

Smart move.

I have no experience with this scope, and need another scope like I need a hole in my head. But damn it's tempting.

I do know that I hit the Bushnell Elite series pretty hard a few years back, in a similar type of product revamp price slash deal. I have been very happy with them.

Good scopes. Definitely not the Sportview series that the Bushnell brand name oftentimes tends to be equated to.

PoPo3

Oct 26, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    I think you’d be hard pressed to find a sub $300 scope (with this 29% discount) with the features it has. Super snipers are nice, but they are right at $300 and don’t have the side focus or the variable magnification. The vortex diamondback tactical would be my closest choice. I have one and am anxious to compare. The clicks are very mushy on the vortex, but it is super repeatable. I have it on a 10/22 that I regularly shoot to 3-400 yards. Probably spin the dial on that particular scope more often than any of my others

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    I think you’d be hard pressed to find a sub $300 scope (with this 29% discount) with the features it has. Super snipers are nice, but they are right at $300 and don’t have the side focus or the variable magnification. The vortex diamondback tactical would be my closest choice. I have one and am anxious to compare. The clicks are very mushy on the vortex, but it is super repeatable. I have it on a 10/22 that I regularly shoot to 3-400 yards. Probably spin the dial on that particular scope more often than any of my others

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Clicks are very tactile and positive on the Forge.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Ordered the FFP version of the Forge and got it yesterday. Submitted the rebate claim last night. Hope I did that right. Planning on a "precision" build in the not too distant future so that's why I went with FFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom