• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • COACH1106

Jun 18, 2020
    HANOVER MD
    Does anyone have a price on this yet ? I see one on gunbroker opening bid was $1099 but it now was $1400 I think . I wan to know if this is what they are going for or is this gouging ? Thanks

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Does anyone have a price on this yet ? I see one on gunbroker opening bid was $1099 but it now was $1400 I think . I wan to know if this is what they are going for or is this gouging ? Thanks

According to the video the first run will be limited. They said no production cap, but they will make as many as they need to fill the orders. Once that run is complete they plan to release a standard version for a lower price point and to the masses.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Street is supposed to be $1100, but as with all such new releases, early adopters will be paying more.

I'm a little underwhelmed. The AXG grip module adds a little weight, but not nearly as much as the TXG grip module, and I'm not sure that grip plates are really doing anything for me. What I was hoping for was a P320 X5 Legion milled from the factory for the Romeo3/RTS/Razor optics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom