• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ejkelehan

Apr 17, 2011
    Elkridge
    (this may or may not be in the right section, feel free to move it), anyways, I'm going to Accurate Pawn today to talk about having them do an FFL transfer for me, and had a few questions that I couldn't find the answer to via the search. Sooo, once the Company selling the firearm is in possession of the Transfer persons FFL, The firearm can be shipped. Do I order the rifle and have it shipped to them, or do they order the rifle and then I pay them the total sum? Or is it different depending on the transfer businesses rules? BTW, im ordering a mosin from AIM Surplus. Thanks for dealing with the beginners questions.
    -Eli

onatsky

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2010
    Parkville MD
    Talk to your FFL first before ordering. Might as well check the shop first (or other shops )if they have it in stock because you might be paying the same or more after shipping and transfer fees.

ejkelehan

Apr 17, 2011
    Elkridge
    Thanks

thanks for the answers, zombiehunter is gonna help me out with this one though, BTW, still getting used to the interface, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure it went through, I guess If I don't get a reply it didn't...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom