• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IamJoe

Oct 6, 2011
    La Plata
    Hello,
    I'm a lifelong Maryland resident. Raised in suburbia, raised my kids in suburbia and moved to Charles County in 2003. So far it's great to be in SOMD. A friend took me shooting last year and I loved it. Bought my first firearm last December, kind of my own birthday present.
    I bought a Stevens 200 chambered in .243 and quickly realized practice got quite expensive at $1.00/round. Went to Sanners Lake for some small bore silhouette matches last spring (lots of fun) then got a cheap .22, a Remington 597. Much more economical at $.05/round. Just got a Browning T-bolt .22LR with a varmint barrel. Nice looking piece and a good shooter too. I'll try to get a picture up soon.
    I've met some great folks at Myrtle Grove and at Sanners Lake, and have had a lot of fun. I have a new problem though. The list of firearms I want to try or buy is much larger than the budget I have for them.
    Looking forward to participating in the forum here. Already picked up some good info here.

Joe

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    The list of firearms I want to try or buy is much larger than the budget I have for them.

Welcome to the forum.

I think we've got your list covered. Between all of our members, you can probably try just about every variation of every imaginable firearm if you ask politely.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Welcome-- join the club of others with the same problem of our eyes being bigger than our wallets, which I hear is only a problem if you're married......

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Hello and welcome to MDS.

Please consider joining Maryland Shall Issue, the only grassroots organization fighting for your 2A rights in MD

www.marylandshallissue.org

Attachments

• MSI_Banner.jpg
      MSI_Banner.jpg
      15.9 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04