Any Good Places To Rent Pistols Near MoCo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornet

Feb 20, 2012
    Severn, Maryland
    +5 ONTARGET i bought 3 handguns, 1 ar, and 1ar lower at very good prices... the 9mm box is $14.50 and rental $10 flat you can exchange for all models and in between calibers you just need to but the right ammo for the gun you pick, I will suggest either a 1911 .45acp or xd, m&p taurus 24/7 in 9mm this will be a home defense gun more than a range gun right? Other option is smith wesson sd9. Good luck

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    If you want to do Gilbert's I'd be happy to meet you and your dad with my G17, G21, and M&P22. Waiting on paperwork for an M&P40 too.

Let me know I have a FNP 40 if you would like some trigger time with it . Do not rent a 1911 from gilberts they do not clean their guns at all . I rented their colt 1911 I had double feeds and when I dropped the mag and ran my finger around the throat ramp it was covered with dirt and it was still dirty.

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    I've gotta second Blue Ridge Arsenal. Yeah it's out near Dulles Airport, but they have a pretty big selection of rentals and the range fees aren't bad. They usually have a "3 for Thursday" promotion, 3 or 4 folks can share a lane for $20 (total) per hour.

atb

Dec 10, 2011
    Silver Eagle group was good

I'll put a vote in for Silver Eagle group. It's not the closest to MoCo, but I found it to be well run and had a reasonable selection to choose from. Staff was polite and well-informed.

-ATB

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom