• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Exactly how does this shop differentiate between Biden supporters and everyone else? It's not like Biden had anyone waving flags or wearing ball caps to demonstrate their adulation for him.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Exactly how does this shop differentiate between Biden supporters and everyone else? It's not like Biden had anyone waving flags or wearing ball caps to demonstrate their adulation for him.

They will arrive in a Prius, carrying a StarBucks double soy latte and every other word will be either "I", "me", "mine".

This is sarcasm

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

^^THIS. Let's be real. It's a good advertising gimmick but like many gun laws is unenforceable

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

It's merely a counter-irritant ploy. Conservative types are sick of eating the sh!t on a stick that the Left has been doling out for 12 years or more.

Turnabout is fair play when everything is unfair.

Of course, the shop could check customers' cars for Biden stickers. That would really make heads explode.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I’ll go against the grain on this one. I’m not in favor of things like this. Democrats are not all anti-2a and the ones I’ve met from rural areas are a lot more conservative than some republicans I meet MD. If we genuinely believe that an armed society is a polite society, sell as many guns and ammo as possible to those who are legally able to purchase IMO. The more skin they have in the game, the less likely they would be to support extreme firearm restrictions.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I’ll go against the grain on this one. I’m not in favor of things like this. Democrats are not all anti-2a and the ones I’ve met from rural areas are a lot more conservative than some republicans I meet MD. If we genuinely believe that an armed society is a polite society, sell as many guns and ammo as possible to those who are legally able to purchase IMO. The more skin they have in the game, the less likely they would be to support extreme firearm restrictions.

In many ways and in normal times I agree. But since widespread political violence seems all but inevitable, I'm ok with not selling to dems. Why arm the side that's chomping at the bit to send me somewhere for "de-programming" or worse?

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008

Except every current elected dem. The blue dog dems are all dead.

It's merely a counter-irritant ploy. Conservative types are sick of eating the sh!t on a stick that the Left has been doling out for 12 years or more.

Turnabout is fair play when everything is unfair.

Of course, the shop could check customers' cars for Biden stickers. That would really make heads explode.

It's true! During the campaign before or all 8 years of the Obama administration not one conservative type dared question the legitimacy of his birth certificate or accuse him of being a secret Muslim or using Interpol to shut down the Tea Party. Never once. Anyone who did were secret leftists in disguise!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

I agree with you.

In many ways and in normal times I agree. But since widespread political violence seems all but inevitable, I'm ok with not selling to dems. Why arm the side that's chomping at the bit to send me somewhere for "de-programming" or worse?

Don't worry our deprogramming camps are great. There's arts 'n crafts, kayaking, s'mores, all the things people are supposed to love OR ELSE.

I don't think widespread political violence is inevitable, and nobody I know wants it. Even my therapist, who has more guns than anyone else I know in person, doesn't think it's inevitable.

It's a bummer if a store won't sell to people because of how they voted, but that's their prerogative. Pretty stupid business practice but to each their own.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Some Biden supporter will file a lawsuit for discrimination...if he can withstand the shame heaped on him by the Karens.

Interesting, so if they win a lawsuit because one's political beliefs can not be discriminated against, just who is the real winner there? Seems like Republicans are.

Because lefttards are so easily butthurt that a simple sign on the front door would deter most of them...

I would also suggest requiring voter registration card for proof...

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    All parties have the right to buy if legit. Thats what I always have said, but in these times I don't know. Just send them over to the counter with the neon colored pea shooters and fresh green peas. They would probably like that better anyway. Wouldn't have to kill anything. Maybe put a eye out though. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom