• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    There I was , minding my own business in a gun store , and one of these jumped up and kidnapped me .

Generic Turkish clone/ knockoff of a Benelli . 12ga semi, black synthetic, top of reciever grooved apparently for optic mount, 3 ( extended, non- ported) choke tubes.

The thing that really attracted me was 20in bbl , Threaded for choke tubes . I can appreciate short , but I also like good patterns .

Added- Under $400 NIB , with the above referenced 3 tubes . Too new to be listed in Carlson's interchange chart , eyeballing , I hope they're Win/ Moss/ Brn std Invector .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Update

Researched a little more .

It's not a Benelli clone , it's gas , supposedly based upon Rem 1100 design .

Mfg by Armsan in Istanbul . The their guns are also imported to under brand names of Weatherby, Mossberg, and Tri Star , and are sold under their own name in many parts of the world , including UK .

The full size version is the Phenomenon , in several variants .

mahead

Jan 6, 2009
    Frederick
    I picked up a warthog recently because I liked the idea of the 20inch barrel with choke tubes. I’m not sure if they are all like mine but it needed some smoothing out. Lots of rough parts. Not surprised by this, expected actually. I like to tinker so not a big deal. I slicked it up some and shot a round of trap with it today to check function. No issues and it cycled using game loads. It is definitely not a trap gun, lol. It is a Beretta gas system copy, the action Spring is on the mag tube.

Last edited:

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I picked up one about a month ago. It is a nice shooter. My wife likes it as well. She is getting pretty good with it.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Have you seen the Citadel Boss 25? I know a dealer in King George, VA that has them in stock....:wave: $610+tax

Attachments

• Boss25.jpg
      Boss25.jpg
      17.8 KB · Views: 774

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I know that such things are the rage, but I prefer my shotguns to be shotguns, and my ARs to be ARs .

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads