• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    This was once the premier area of Waldorf and right next to my old high school. So after awhile it was decided that the area needed some cultural enrichment and up went the apartments. Those were still priced too high and HUD had to step in. “Diversity” really is our greatest strength, although for some reason there doesn’t seem to be much left anymore now.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    They love wearing those hooded sweatshirts don't they. I've seen them wear those on hot summer days. The lady complied and still was cold blooded murdered. Now more ruined lives by garbage. I hope he gets caught. Thanks to O'Malley no death penalty in this liberal run state.

JWB13

Apr 9, 2019
    Calvert Co.
    We know full well when it is a white guy. They announce it and ruin his life before any evidence is gathered. :sad20:
    My brother was a professional in the emergency services world, last year a falsified armed robbery charge was brought against him. The news blasted him and his former employer. Multiple stories. After a private investigator was hired to preform the local police departments job, the truth came e. He was set to be exonerated of all charges then covid-19 hit. He's just sitting in limbo waiting. He was locked up for five months. Now works construction under the table.

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle

Attachments

• 20201016_180414.jpg
      20201016_180414.jpg
      60 KB · Views: 511
    • 20201016_180427.jpg
      20201016_180427.jpg
      51.1 KB · Views: 504

Users who are viewing this thread