• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hondo

Apr 23, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    Hey folks.

My dad wants to send my son a couple of air rifles, previously owned by my brother (now deceased). He's in Arizona.

Does Maryland law require that air rifles be transferred through an FFL?

Thanks.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Does Maryland law require that air rifles be transferred through an FFL

Totally not trying to rag on you so please don't take this as an insult but holy cow that's some BGOS! Again not directed at you personally. It's just an observation of how unbelievable it's gotten that we're to the point in this sh!thole of a state that the question even needs to be asked. Sad day.

Hondo

Apr 23, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    Maryland laws are so illogical and often nonsensical. I figured it's better to ask what sounds like a dumb question than risk getting dinged by a dumber regulation.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    We all want to do the right thing , i understand the op's question and wanting to verify . Yes they (state) have us by the mind & balls

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Maryland laws are so illogical and often nonsensical. I figured it's better to ask what sounds like a dumb question than risk getting dinged by a dumber regulation.

Considering the direction the Ds are taking I think yours was a fair question. The answer is "Not yet". Unless your recipient lives in one of the counties that are officially afraid of children's toys, that is...

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    I know I’m stating what has already been stated many times before. The only stupid question is the one not asked when dealing with the laws of MD.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland

Not a dumb question here in Maryland. Just stupid pre-existing situation. Like I said, not trying to dump on you just the situation.

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    Totally not trying to rag on you so please don't take this as an insult but holy cow that's some BGOS! Again not directed at you personally. It's just an observation of how unbelievable it's gotten that we're to the point in this sh!thole of a state that the question even needs to be asked. Sad day.

And that's exactly why Maryjaneland is losing another long timer. I loathe this state!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom