• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZeroMc

Apr 28, 2020
    Halethorpe MD
    If anyone is interested I am taking the NRA basic pistol on 7-24 at Cindys Hot Shots and there are still some spots open

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

EsBee

Sep 4, 2020
    How was the class? I was thinking of taking the course when they offer it again.

...since I haven't seen a reply to this yet, and having taken the course a couple of months ago, figured I'd say something:

Even though I have been shooting handguns almost on a bi-weekly basis since June, I took this class at the encouragement of my neighbor who's been mentoring me, and it was very informative; especially from safety aspect.

But like anything else I suppose, it depends on the instructors and the ones covering different sections of the class in my case were very knowledgeable, patient, and answered many questions from new shooters to those more experienced.

I'd say take it if you have the opportunity. I definitely learned new things.

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    My wife and I took the class today at Middletown Firearms on VA. Awesome place! Class is very basic but good. We’ll be going to more classes soon.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Wife and daughter both took the course at our IWLA. We do a women's only basic pistol(NRA) as well. My daughter used it as her HQL qualifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom