• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I'd rather hear from people who may have been in this situation and wished they had been to this sort of class.
    Probably very little to zero. Regular civilians that is.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Feedback from anyone who's been to this life saving training, please.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrRhGgpf_B/?igshid=tj2axwqyhwoc

Your link takes me here

6bb75578fe9c945bb29001b05c30105d.jpg

I guess if someone at that party had trauma training the 17yr old might still be alive.

kbuddy

Jun 20, 2008
    Calvert Co.
    For those not familiar with Instagram, that post has subsequent photos and a caption advertising a variety of medical courses they offer: TECC, EMT, Stop the Bleed.
    I have not trained with them, nor have I heard anything about them good or bad.
    If you're asking about feedback for that type of training in general, then yes it's a good idea. Increased capability to help your family and others in the event of an emergency, how can you go wrong?

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Keep it simple. Start with a Stop The Bleed Class. It’s probably free and will give you the basics of what you need to know.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    Keep it simple. Start with a Stop The Bleed Class. It’s probably free and will give you the basics of what you need to know.

If you are in the Balto Metro area, Sinai hospital regularly hosts Stop The Bleed classes. Definitely worth the time. Learn basic first aid, CPR, and Stop The Bleed, and carry a trauma kit that matches your level of training.

Pinnacle

Firearm Licensing (MD, FL, AZ)
    Aug 11, 2020
    If you are in the Balto Metro area, Sinai hospital regularly hosts Stop The Bleed classes. Definitely worth the time. Learn basic first aid, CPR, and Stop The Bleed, and carry a trauma kit that matches your level of training.

Hmmmm, this might be right up my alley. I didn't see anything for Sinai but there are other hospitals in the area that are offering it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom