• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    I went last year here in Florida and Renewed my CC and they did not Require F prints to be redone.Is that an out of State PH recuirement? It only took about 20 minuits.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I went last year here in Florida and Renewed my CC and they did not Require F prints to be redone.Is that an out of State PH recuirement? It only took about 20 minuits.
    NR holders have to submit ink cards every application period.

The package came in the mail yesterday - they claim they did not receive my prints, despite the online image upload and the Priority Mail package signed for by one of their employees over two weeks ago.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I managed to get someone on the phone, after holding for an hour this morning. "Due to COVID" staffing was the final excuse. The woman was very helpful - she pulled up my file and said, "wait, there's the image and it looks like the card was processed on the same day the letter was sent out, by a different person". Apparently, it took two weeks AFTER they picked up my Priority-Mail package with the wet-ink card, for anyone to actually open the package to locate the card.

Feb 28, 2013

Coupla questions...

Wheres the nearest place to Daytona you can do that?

And can ya git prints done there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom