• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sino26

Mar 5, 2013
    Columbia
    She said any other questions should be directed to the Gwynnbrook Office at 410-356-9272. I also asked about using .22 for small game at Hugg-Thomas and other Central region public properties. She said it is legal for small game, just not deer. Montgomery and Howard are the only two counties that allow it but you can't shoot up in the air\tree.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Um,, Your going to have to show me that in writing,, just because a DNR officer said it does not make it true. In fact usually quite to opposite.

Did you know its illegal to shoot a squirrel out of a tree in Mo County?

Was discussing dumb laws with a DNR Officer.Thats one she came up with.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!! a DNR official does not know the rules??? Tells you to drive out to the park and read the rusted out, buckshot sign??
    Next your going to tell me the MSP do not know what guns are legal or not,, and you should ask a FFL :)

In theory someone does. I doubt they’ve updated the signs anywhere. Honestly sounds like she doesn’t know.

If you don’t kind, report back what you hear. I also hunt Patuxent a lot. So it would be nice to know definitively (there aren’t any signs at all other than “managed hunting area” as far as I am aware for Patuxent.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It specifically says straight walled cartridges are ok in the central Maryland hunting regulations you get when you apply for the permit.

The permit is free, so I invite people to get the permit and read the regulations instead of posting nonsense here. Also I think peolpe have some gaps in the tinfoil and some EMP is getting through, so get more tinfoil while your at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom