• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sonomer

Jul 22, 2012
    9:35PM Update. Walmart in White Marsh off 43. No 223 or 7.62 x 39. However...some 9 and 40, as well as numerous 100RND packs of 45....

2urweh4.jpg

2zf7hua.jpg

2ikwgtf.jpg

BirchBrook22

Jan 4, 2013
    9:35PM Update. Walmart in White Marsh off 43. No 223 or 7.62 x 39. However...some 9 and 40, as well as numerous 100RND packs of 45....

Hey - New to the forum. I bought a 9mm a couple weeks ago, and like everyone else I am waiting on MSP. I was worried about not finding ammo, and want to thank everyone for posting "sightings" of ammo. I was able to pick up the last couple boxes from the Walmart in White Marsh. Now I will actually have something to use once I get the call.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Who just called and told his wife to buy 10 boxes of 17 left?
    None left. Another guy had mercy on me. He took 4 boxes and let me have the last 3. I appreciated THAT gesture.
    Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

Plenty of .17 at the Walmart in Mount Airy. Apparently not as many folks shoot .17 as in other areas.

jfrack77

Dec 26, 2012
    The Walmart at Arudal Mill Mall has at least of 12 boxes Winchester 9mm Luger FMJ 100 round ($23.97) as of 1PM.

I did not clear the shelf so some of you might get some....
    Just went there yesterday, they were wiped clean! They had some .22LR and 44 mag, but other than that.. NOTHING! The girl taking inventory (happened to be scanning the little bit of ammo that was left) told us that their warehouses are even almost empty (from ammo that is)

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Good luck at Bass Pro - as of yesterday afternoon (Wednesday) they had some .40S&W, 38 special and a few other less in demand calibers. Nothing in the way of 9mm. Some people were just standing there staring at the shelf. Mike H

Feb 17, 2009
    Good luck at Bass Pro - as of yesterday afternoon (Wednesday) they had some .40S&W, 38 special and a few other less in demand calibers. Nothing in the way of 9mm. Some people were just standing there staring at the shelf. Mike H
    I stood and starred at the shelf where the .22's usually are, just in awe. Never thought itd be this tough to find a brick :(

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Bass Pro only has the "Choot em" CCI pack and some Rem/Eley .22LR. There was some Hornady Steel Match 9mm, a bunch of .40 S&W, a suprising amount of 38 SPC, and the typical 32ACP/25ACP. Suprised to see four "cans" of Hornady .223, 200 rounds each. No ARs, two Mossberg .22 AR look-kind-of-alikes, zero Marlin/Ruger .22 Rifles. It looked like a hurricane hit the place. Even the slug shelf was low.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Ellicott City was out of 9mm/40. Still had some hollowpoint/match 22, and I think 380. Wasn't looking for the other calibers, but the shelves were pretty bare. Plenty of shotgun ammo, as seems to be the case most places.

Dave21042

Feb 17, 2012
    Ellicott City, MD
    Ellicott City was out of 9mm/40. Still had some hollowpoint/match 22, and I think 380. Wasn't looking for the other calibers, but the shelves were pretty bare. Plenty of shotgun ammo, as seems to be the case most places.

I was in there about 3:00 today had about 10 boxes of PPU 9MM and a bunch of I think Winchester .40S&W and a some type of .22.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Do you recall any details on the .38 special at Bass Pro? Brand/cost? I'm looking for some.

If I recall, WW 130 GR FMJ was $20.99, I nearly bought some, but decided on other things instead. They had 125 GR +P SJHPs that were somewhere in the mid $30 range. I also think they had some 158 GR +P LSWCHP's (FBI Load) which were about the same price as the 125 GR.

In all, they had probably 10 boxes of each at a minimum. Somebody bought a few boxes of the WW while I was there, so it's probably going quick.

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Do you recall any details on the .38 special at Bass Pro? Brand/cost? I'm looking for some.

I grabbed the last 4 boxes of AE .38 last night at 22/box. They still had Remington yellow box (non-brass cases) and Winchester white box at I think it was 30-35 a box.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Oddly enough Dicks sporting goods in Glen Burnie had Federal 5.56 and a decent mix of everything else. This was also around 6pm today. 6 box limit but they only had 10 boxes left so my wife and I bought the last 10 boxes lol.

CnC

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    I got 4 boxes of 22LR at the Quarterfield Wal Mart today. They had some more, but $40 was all I had to spend on ammo this week. No 7.63x39 (still).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom