• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    Easton Walmart is wiped clean of all but PPU .40 and a few boxes of Remington Golden .22 short.

Steve.bailey

Nov 30, 2012
    Maryland
    Was just at falston for some other things and noticed they are all out of 9, .45 but they still had a good amount of .40 and 22lr ... Didn't check much else though. Awesome ravens win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    I just checked back in there and most of it is now gone. Way to go Mdshooters!

Last edited:

Mr H

Banana'd
    .45ACP, .380, and still a lot of .40 at Quarterfield.

Spoke with the clerk there (not Pat... a knowledgable kid, though), and he clarified the "can't order" situation.

Their suppliers aren't able to fill orders, so ammo just isn't in the system now. It's not part of the automatic replenishment system, so apparently it's not warehoused in company facilities but delivered separately... as such, it is a manual system, and just not active now.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD

Spoke with the clerk there (not Pat... a knowledgable kid, though), and he clarified the "can't order" situation.

Their suppliers aren't able to fill orders, so ammo just isn't in the system now. It's not part of the automatic replenishment system, so apparently it's not warehoused in company facilities but delivered separately... as such, it is a manual system, and just not active now.

Same type of report that I just got from the Dunkirk walmart. I did notice they had some .380 there. Just took the last couple of boxes of 9mm and didn't see any .45acp

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD

Who is Pat? Quarterfield also has a lot of Winchester brass 7.62x39 40 round packs for @ $30 I think

Auckland

Get On My Horse
    Apr 6, 2008
    The Dena
    There is handgun ammo online. I gave up going to WM awhile ago. It's faster to check online than it is to drive to WM, park, walk to the back of the store, look at empty shelves. Repeat.

Mr H

Banana'd
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/repo...managers-from-ordering-more-ammunition_012013

Sorry that this is my first post. I've been a lurker for a while now. I'll post in the introductions tomorrow, but I felt this important enough to post first.

Welcome into the light, but there was one thing in your link I need to highlight...

He said, “Corporate headquarters notified all local managers that we can not order any more ammo until further notice.”
    (emphasis mine)

No offense, buit without more information, this could well be exactly what was told to me today--that it's nothing more than a supply-chain pause.

If you do hear something more, though, please let us know.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    severn walmart pretty much only had .380 and 40. Neither help me because I'm a big fan of the vagina.

KCain

Dec 16, 2012
    Arbutus, Maryland
    I was at Bass Pro today around 5pm and they had nothing as far as Hand Gun ammo! NOTHING! I saw a few boxes of .357 Sig and that was about it!

I didn't see any 9mm, .40 S&W or .45 ACP

Zip! Nada! Zilch!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I was at Bass Pro today around 5pm and they had nothing as far as Hand Gun ammo! NOTHING! I saw a few boxes of .357 Sig and that was about it!

I didn't see any 9mm, .40 S&W or .45 ACP

Zip! Nada! Zilch!

+1

Me too. They had plenty of .30-.06 and a few boxes of some of the less common rifle rounds. Only handgun ammo was .357 sig (as stated) and a couple of boxes of .45 LC.
    I did manage to pick up an extra mag for my Para P14.45 .

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I was in Morgantown West Virginia this evening. Plenty of .40 and 9mm in the blur boxes. No .22, .38, .357, .223. Clerk said they sold 8 black rifle's earlier this week and he didn't know when or if they would get any in. He didn't usually work in sporting goods, they had left for the day.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    I was in Morgantown West Virginia this evening. Plenty of .40 and 9mm in the blur boxes. No .22, .38, .357, .223. Clerk said they sold 8 black rifle's earlier this week and he didn't know when or if they would get any in. He didn't usually work in sporting goods, they had left for the day.

On another thread, the poster indicated his area of WV the shelves are well stocked. That is interesting, I called back to Western Pa (rural areas), and talked to a few clerks and they said their shelves are bare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom