• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Nothing at White Marsh. Stopped in last night.

This is getting depressing.

All I want to do is go to the range.

I'm wondering if this is hurting gun range business? I would think it would as most shooters bring their own to shoot.

airstreamer

Oct 31, 2012
    Saw a post about 90 minutes ago on Bass Pro. Just got back. Still about a dozen boxes of Winchester white box 45ACP, 50 round boxes @ $23 on the shelf. Shelves almost bare on centerfire handgun. Not a single box of 22LR.

shiloh228

Dec 25, 2012
    Ballmer County
    Actually heard one guy ask a stranger " Is this .223 what they use in the assault weapons?" Stranger said yes. Guy grabbed like 5 boxes. Whew.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.
    He could have asked the same question in Hardware about nails for his nail gun...

Geez...the gene pool needs cleaning.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Walmart North Point and Hunt Vally

223 and 7.62 at North Point, about 6 boxes each.
    2 CCI Mini-Mag 100's left after I bought 1 and the guy in front of me got 3, there is assorted .380 and one box of Remington UMC 250 .45, that's it for pistol, there was one box of Winchester .40 when I got there but it left with me.

Hunt Valley don't bother.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    I just got lucky today and stopped at a Dicks by my work in Rockville and got 21 boxes of Tula .223 at $6.99 each. When I left they still had about 12 more boxes. Not exactly central MD but if anyone works down that way or has a friend in that area have them check it out. Had a decent amount of handgun ammo as well, I'd call before making the hike though just to make sure they still have what you're looking for.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I just got lucky today and stopped at a Dicks by my work in Rockville and got 21 boxes of Tula .223 at $6.99 each. When I left they still had about 12 more boxes. Not exactly central MD but if anyone works down that way or has a friend in that area have them check it out. Had a decent amount of handgun ammo as well, I'd call before making the hike though just to make sure they still have what you're looking for.

Were you at Dicks at Rio? I was there about 12 noon today and there were no .223 Tula. There were 12 boxes of 7.62 Tula and I got 6 of them.

machman1967

Aug 30, 2009
    Frederick
    Walmart in Frederick rt 26 had 1 box of .243, several boxes of 22-250, and a big stack of 38 spl, some 17 hmr and shotgun shells. It was grim. No 22lr, no 9mm no .40, no .45, no .223, no .308, no 7.62x39. The guy said they had a few 100 rd packs of 22 earlier in the day though.

k9guy

Feb 12, 2011
    My local ffl just got a case of I believe 780 rounds of 7.62, they are on 10 round clips and he has them for sale for $399.00. It's BandySmith Firearms in Hagerstown. Tell Parker that Ron sent you he will know who it is......

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Walmart Owings mills 400 rds wwb 9mm
    16 boxes cci mini mag
    10 boxes cci tactical as of 15 min ago
    6 box limit i tried to buy the whole case of 9mm
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

aab23c

Dec 22, 2012
    PG County
    yea bass pro is hammered. They have lots of .22 Long guns, shotguns, and long rifles, but the hand gun case has probably 18 guns total in it, mostly revolvers, and a few taurus models, nothing worth noting.
    No 9mm
    No 223
    actually i think most of the handgun ammo was gone.
    no .22 Lr that I could see
    lots of other sized ammo, but i do not think 308. kinda sad. I wonder if/when it will ever let up.

I am been complaining to my wife that I want to go to a rifle range, but at this point, i think i just keep my conversion kit in, and use my .22lr

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    Columbia, Quarterfield and Arundel Walmarts are all out of 9mm. Arundel did have CCI 22lr but its Shot Shell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom