• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    I heard last night that WV will outlaw all mask mandates in a couple weeks... any truth to this, and if so, is there anything else included?

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Gov is dropping mandate in June. Not that it really matters much most people including employees are not wearing them anyway. I've yet to wear a mask in WV except when at the VA. It was never really enforced here

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    They are saying that not a single covid case has been traced to an outdoor infection .... in the entire world.

And yet, the hand wringing suburban white women are all still kvetching that their kids are going to get the wu-flu at recess, outdoors, on a playground, if they are aren't fully pumped with the vaccine and wearing a mask.

We are destroying the next two generations of future adults with this fear because of the safetyism and paranoia of the current adults.

I'm glad I'm closer to my own little Norton's Gulch every day.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    And yet, the hand wringing suburban white women are all still kvetching that their kids are going to get the wu-flu at recess, outdoors, on a playground, if they are aren't fully pumped with the vaccine and wearing a mask.

We are destroying the next two generations of future adults with this fear because of the safetyism and paranoia of the current adults.

Kinda funny, up here you can tell who got the vaccine, they are the only ones still wearing masks everywhere. It's complete garbage, at this point it's a state sponsored religion, nothing to do with "science".

KarbinkleRich

Mar 2, 2021
    Kinda funny, up here you can tell who got the vaccine, they are the only ones still wearing masks everywhere. It's complete garbage, at this point it's a state sponsored religion, nothing to do with "science".

Well said Dracula. I still see people wearing masks but I'm right on the MD border with a decent amount not wearing them. JUST BE FREE EVERYONE, YOUR GOVERNMENT MANDATED LOCKDOWN TO APPEASE DAVOS GOONS IS OVER.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

A lot is being pushed by the Teacher's Unions (not necessarily the rank and file) with a goal to stay at home as long as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom