• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    It’s back…as big as ever. Bought a bunch of mags, came over to work the MSIbooth.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    I went down with my oldest son yesterday (we had VIP passes from last fall that I haven't been able to use because of the Covid BS), got there around 11:15 and walked right in. Picked up some PPU 9mm (my Turkish pistol loves that NATO stuff) and S&B 300 BO subs and Magtech supers. My son got some PPU and IMI 5.56 to try in his AR, some decals, and some riser rings for his new scope. Some of the "cheapest" prices I've seen on ammo at a show in a long time, and lots of it. I was trying to talk him into buying one of the crusader helmets to wear on our next range trip, but he wouldn't bite.

May 25, 2021
    My buddy went and said the ammo prices were still smoking high compared to some of the deals you can get online currently. Said he only scooped up a few morale patches. I wish I could have gone

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    It seemed to be quite crappy for private sellers, both for firearms and for accessories. There weren’t as many small sellers as before and there weren’t as many people walking around with guns.

Yes the $2 VA background check is now law, but there are still plenty of those sellers at smaller shows.

DAG Ammo had Tulammo 9mm for $19 a box and Bosnian brass MaxxTech 9mm at $21 or $23 a box. That’s still quite high, but decent for those who absolutely need it.

My friend saw a guy waving his brand new Glock 19 around in the parking lot pointing it at random cars and in random directions posing with it or something. The guy then racked the slide and a live round came out of the chamber.

There was an empty ammo box behind my truck one morning. I guess someone decided to load up their new carry gun with some target ammo.

f5N9V5T_d.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom