At What Point Is China Held Responsible?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Hold China accountable? In this a country that increasingly gives criminals a free pass? With schools that teach kids to hate who they are, and where they were born? With a news media and a government that tell you your eyes lie, and that truth is whatever they tell you it is? With a focus on pressing issues such as Free Britney, who's grabbing JLo's bum this week, the saga of Harry and Meghan Markle, and redefining what bathroom to use?

You're kidding, right? They're laughing out loud.

I said it before, and will again, the Free Britney issue should be important to every American. Not so much that it's about her, but that her individual rights have been severely infringed upon for many years and it could happen to any of us.

Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    Yeah, tell that to tortured political prisoners around the world.

Free Brittany-Give her back her millions so she can pill out and shave her head again.

Spare me

twybyll

Jan 20, 2021
    MD
    Just want to say: not all us gun owners believe these conspiracy theories. Plus, the American politicians, personalities, and youtubers who are part of the COVID denying / anti-mask / anti-vaccine brigade are far more to blame than wherever you believe the virus was "created".

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Just want to say: not all us gun owners believe these conspiracy theories. Plus, the American politicians, personalities, and youtubers who are part of the COVID denying / anti-mask / anti-vaccine brigade are far more to blame than wherever you believe the virus was "created".

I remember when considering the lab leak a possibility was considered a conspiracy theory. I'm okay with people questioning, truth will always prevail.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Joint naval exercises in South China Sea. HMS Queen Elizabeth, with strike force, joins U.S. naval forces. Also lending support in behalf of Taiwan is Australia, Japan, South East Asia, Philipines, couple more enroute. Actually amazed at Biden Administration working so well and playing nice with such diverse maritime associates ♡.

The HMS Queen Elizabeth has embarked upon her USMC F-35B's, my cousin is one of the F-35B pilots on HMS Queen Elizabeth.

China will never be held responsible for releasing the Chinese virus. Weather accidentally or on purpose China will get a pass. They'll get a pass from the left because well, the left agrees with their communist policies and they'll get a pass from the right because well Republican politicians are spineless and cowardly. China wields tremendous financial power over the entire planet because they can provide very inexpensive labor and have a large enough population that they don't have employment issues. When one worker is removed for various reasons another takes their place almost immediately. Sometimes at the point of a gun.

Nov 4, 2018
    China has the world by the balls. They’ve laid the groundwork for cheap labor/goods over decades and got the world hooked. Most of the base ingredients for pharmaceuticals come from China. In addition our country has a “President” that is owned by China. China is our puppet master. They own politicians, big tech, main stream media, Hollywood, etc.

exactly. The answer is when it becomes convenient.
    As soon as they replace us as the world reserve currency (which they are aggressively moving towards no barriers) its game over for fantasy land in the US. Get ready, bad things happen very fast

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The HMS Queen Elizabeth has embarked upon her USMC F-35B's, my cousin is one of the F-35B pilots on HMS Queen Elizabeth.

That reminds me of the HMS QE's somewhat recent debut visit to Annapolis, where she posed for me (OK, at anchor) while I made this image. She's quite a sight.

hms_qe_02_DSC_0973.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    That reminds me of the HMS QE's somewhat recent debut visit to Annapolis, where she posed for me (OK, at anchor) while I made this image. She's quite a sight.

hms_qe_02_DSC_0973.jpg

Saw her headed up the bay last fall. Same ship?

Attachments

• 20191119_155641.jpg
      20191119_155641.jpg
      20.6 KB · Views: 147

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Its because slowly over the decades we have allowed our manufacturing to go to China. Bush 41 and 43 Clinton and Obama, really did nothing to stop it. I read somewhere that Bush thought allowing China to become more industrial would eventually cause them to become capitalist but he was wrong there too. Now we rely on China for products used from defense, to medicines, to food. The only way we can even begin to talk about punishing China is to bring those 3 critical areas back to American factories and before we can do that we have to rid our selves of self serving politicians from both parties that are owned by the CCP.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Yeah, tell that to tortured political prisoners around the world.

Free Brittany-Give her back her millions so she can pill out and shave her head again.

Spare me

Why should anyone care? If she wants to do that let her!

What does that have to literally do with the price of tea in China?

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Do the math.....what they don't know is what's really buried with regards to our military advanced systems, they know nothing about. They rattle their swords to stay in power. Everyone is scared secretly of the USA....even the Russians. Behind closed doors they all say the same thing, steal as much as you can cause those crazy Americans will Thermo-nuclear you in a moments notice, like they have done before. A communist country trying to take over the worlds economy Ridiculous as there will be too much fallout in China....no pun intended.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Do the math.....what they don't know is what's really buried with regards to our military advanced systems, they know nothing about. They rattle their swords to stay in power. Everyone is scared secretly of the USA....even the Russians. Behind closed doors they all say the same thing, steal as much as you can cause those crazy Americans will Thermo-nuclear you in a moments notice, like they have done before. A communist country trying to take over the worlds economy Ridiculous as there will be too much fallout in China....no pun intended.

Lol, so naive. The US doesn’t have the balls to use a nuke and they know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Saw her headed up the bay last fall. Same ship?

The 2 islands make her ugly as hell IMO. They would have been better off with a new Forrestal class with upgraded electrics. Bigger and hell of a lot faster and more planes. 2 elevators.... wtf?

Speaking of carriers the first 3 plus minutes were of us crossing the line in 72.
    https://www.facebook.com/larry.bloggs/videos/10216486125000589/

OK the first 3 minutes 10 or so seconds are from my Shellback Initiation enroute to Vietnam crossing the equator. A day that will live in infamy, no food until late that afternoon when the hazing festivities were done. We did the entire 1,039 feet on hands and knees, steel flight deck with visits to the Royal Baby, Royal dentist, royal Barber, Royal Cooks, Royal Locks & Stocks with raw eggs, Royal Bath, Royal salt water hose down, Royal Garbage Chute and King Neptune himself all this while having the shit beat out of you with fire hoses. To his credit the Old Man, Capt Sanderson didn't exclude himself, he went through it exactly like we did.
    I thought I'd be cute so I shaved my head. Didn't work, the barber put a lb of black MolyB grease on my head.
    One day a mere Polywog, the next a salty Shellback. They could never get away with it today but they did promise an adventure.
    The flight opps were from a later year but you get the drift.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    exactly. The answer is when it becomes convenient.
    As soon as they replace us as the world reserve currency (which they are aggressively moving towards no barriers) its game over for fantasy land in the US. Get ready, bad things happen very fast

The fact is that we control our own destiny when it comes to remaining “The Reserve Currency”. It’s not China’s doing. The downfall of our politicians is they cannot possibly think about the long game. They care more about being woke than trying to seriously understand and explain how much more expensive and unpredictable life in the USA will be without the US dollar being a reserve currency. The fed is not operating independently as they were intended to do.

I also have no faith in Republicans that they will do the right things economically either. The last three times they have had control of government they have expanded government just as much as democrats.

This crisis when it does happen will be 100% our fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom