• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BartExp

Ultimate Member
    No way, when did it open. I was at Little Orleans for a 4 day weekend with my brothers, sons and nephews for canoeing and kayaking. We would have drunk the place dry. We go every year, so we’ll hit it up next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Do they have bottles or growlers to go? Actually passing fairly close by there tomorrow on the way back from Western PA and would love to give it a try, but will have a new dog in the truck that's looking to get home.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I always stop at the Exxon for breakfast on my way to B&T to drop deer off for processing when hunting. This could be interesting....esp that Porter. Yummmmm

EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    They have growlers to go. Food is frozen pizza and pretzels jazzed up. Go for the beer not the food. Live music 3 days a week. They just hosted bikers from East Coast Sturgis.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    No way, when did it open. I was at Little Orleans for a 4 day weekend with my brothers, sons and nephews for canoeing and kayaking. We would have drunk the place dry. We go every year, so we’ll hit it up next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Opened in October.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    They have growlers to go. Food is frozen pizza and pretzels jazzed up. Go for the beer not the food. Live music 3 days a week. They just hosted bikers from East Coast Sturgis.
    Very limited on food. Not sure the pizza is frozen, if so it is still damn good. Pretzels and beer cheese also good. Live music is a plus! Good band yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom