• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    they are hens teeth to find right now. so until they are more available to submit. it may take some time.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Ohhhh that looks stupid i love it! Can’t help on your question but i had never seen that

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Why? Granted, it’s not an elitist brand, but for what they usually cost, you could be missing out on some serious fun.

I’ve owned a couple different Kel-Tec products and in a momentary lapse of reason, sold them both. Miss each one They weren’t show guns, but served a different purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not going to answer. He's too busy running around getting his post count up. Well, he might answer.

gentooguy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 10, 2021
    He's not going to answer. He's too busy running around getting his post count up. Well, he might answer.

I'm a man who needs no introduction and yes I will answer you.
    I think (in my opinion and experience) that they are complete garbage.
    The quality of the parts are not good quality. They aren't reliable guns. Every single Kel-Tec that I've seen has had to have some modification to make it more reliable. They aren't durable. Try putting several thousand rounds through a Kel-Tec and see how well it holds up. They are cheaply made guns.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

The quality of the parts are not good quality. They aren't reliable guns. Every single Kel-Tec that I've seen has had to have some modification to make it more reliable. They aren't durable. Try putting several thousand rounds through a Kel-Tec and see how well it holds up. They are cheaply made guns.
    You don't like auto knives either.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    George Kelgren is a decent gun designer .

After the wife got the company in divorce settlement , they tried just a little Too hard to keep down the price point . In unusual turnaround , I rather pay $10 more in exchange for a few seconds more internal polishing .

I don't know if my used pistol was mfg on tues - thurs , had been shot enough to inherently smooth out from use , or if previous owner " buffed " . But performs as expected , also known as more than suitable for intended purposes , and reliable . My good friends with different model , from my observations and their reports ,likewise .

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    George Kelgren is a decent gun designer .

After the wife got the company in divorce settlement , they tried just a little Too hard to keep down the price point . In unusual turnaround , I rather pay $10 more in exchange for a few seconds more internal polishing .

I don't know if my used pistol was mfg on tues - thurs , had been shot enough to inherently smooth out from use , or if previous owner " buffed " . But performs as expected , also known as more than suitable for intended purposes , and reliable . My good friends with different model , from my observations and their reports ,likewise .

I own a couple Kel-tecs. IMO they are a beta test for some cool designs, although I don't share their love for waffle patterns and 30 small screws to bolt 2 halves of a plastic frame together. Most of their designs can be awesome with some refining or better materials. As they are, they can be reliable sometimes with a little work, and they are definitely fun.

As for the OP, haven't seen a P50 in the wild yet up here, and it's not on MD's roster, not sure if anyone submitted one yet.

Last edited:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

You're right. And likewise needs no goodbyes.

Jroc

Nov 26, 2019
    White Marsh
    They seem pretty cool although a 10rd magazine would defeat the purpose. Hopefully they get added soon. The prices I’ve seen to date in the wild are ridiculous though. I’d pay MSRP but I’ve seen them for 2x that and more

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom