• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    Getting sick of this crap where events are scheduled knowing damn well they are going to be cancelled once it gets closer...trying to anticipate covid.

It's not getting better...especially with the Detla Strain BS. Politicians and the media have figured out a way to get you to be ok with having your rights trampled. Welcome to the new Amerika.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Getting sick of this crap where events are scheduled knowing damn well they are going to be cancelled once it gets closer...trying to anticipate covid.

It's not getting better...especially with the Detla Strain BS. Politicians and the media have figured out a way to get you to be ok with having your rights trampled. Welcome to the new Amerika.

There will always be "the next possible threat". Until there is coordinated pushback--with data--not much will change.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

Indeed. I hear on the news every day, Delta, Delta, Delta.

Deaths from Delta? Zero. Please feed me more BS.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    There will always be "the next possible threat". Until there is coordinated pushback--with data--not much will change.

But Nutty Nan is deploying the Capitol Po-lice nationwide.Maybe Timonium will get one because of the dreaded Gun Show Loophole. :lol2:

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    Indeed. I hear on the news every day, Delta, Delta, Delta.

Deaths from Delta? Zero. Please feed me more BS.

It's because people don't have even a basic knowledge of virology; their "knowledge" about viruses comes from watching The Walking Dead, or playing The Division. There is no mutated strain of any virus that is overall more deadly than the virus. Sure, the "Delta Variant" (note they use "Delta", the symbol for change, as they move the goalposts) might be more lethal to an individual, but it won't spread as rapidly or as far, then. But people hear "mutation" and think superbug that's gonna I Am Legend us all.

But Nutty Nan is deploying the Capitol Po-lice nationwide.Maybe Timonium will get one because of the dreaded Gun Show Loophole. :lol2:

Wonder if she'll finally get the machine gun crews she wanted, this way. 'Cause that's totally a normal response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom