• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    They are not.

That is a maybe possible ban that a politician claimed was in place when he was in front of cameras for a photo op, and if true it lasted about 24-48 hours.

Article about agreement between JSD and Eagle Arms:

Brief summary of the events:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=6291803#post6291803

Sweet! As it should be. Glad to see that they were able to hold the line. :party29:

Csxt602... Glad to hear that you scored. I was going for .308 mags. Will have to make that purchase at the next show.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Welcome to the leaky rowboat those of us who have purchased a 6.5 in the last 6 months share...LOL

$3.00 every time it goes bang...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to be aboard! I bought 2 boxes of ammo from SGAmmo last night and it was about $100.00.

It's a new caliber for me so nothing stashed away or able to reload yet.

I ran out of time so I couldn't look around for a scope. I didn't realize they were going to flush everyone out for the next group of time slot attendees.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    yeah

My son and I went. I got a couple of Lancer 300 BLK mags, and my son got a few parts for his AR build, PMags, and some Winchester 5.56 ammo to test fire his build at the range when he's finished. Nowhere near as good as they used to be, but that was expected when we got the tickets.

I got some smoke colored Lancers, as well. I use Lancers for my 300 and Magpul for my 223/556. Got a few glock 17 Gen 4 mags for my 80% Gen 3s.

Also got one of those D-60 mags.

a few booths were selling P80s. One was selling a whole kit for G26 for around $650 I IRC. He was selling pretty well. 80% Glocks lowers were pretty much $169 at all booths.

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    I enjoyed the show

In fact had a great time, Sunday. However, two hours was far too short of a time period. I requested an extension. No way, all sold out for the remainder of the day.
    I went to the show with the intent to purchase an M1 Garand. Ended up with no Garand but an 80%, some silver, and Larry Babcocks signed book about the M1 Garand!

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I was outta town on business,, How was it overall?
    What were availability and pricing like on AR-15/ AR 308 uppers, barrels, completes, etc ?
    Glock parts? slides, barrels, triggers, etc.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I was there, pretty much the entire time. Lots of ammo to be had. Lots. I had no problem finding 308, 300AAC, 556, 45, 6.5CM, etc. Lots of options and lots of prices. There was a guy in the back with TONS of steel cased ammo. There was even plenty of .380 there. I saw 1k .380 for 800, which seemed like a good price these days. Didnt see much in the way of reloading supplies though. AR308 uppers were pretty much gone halfway through day 1. I did find one to complete my build, and I am VERY happy with it. The P80 glock frames were actually only 149, at the durkin booth, although some may have been higher. It was 741 including tax for the full kit with RMR and Lightening cut slide.

They say tickets are online only, but they were selling them at the window. Not everyone knew this, so some people were directed to the window, and some were turned away.

They had some New Arsenal Bulgarian AKs there, and the milled ones (SAM) were going for LESS than the stamped ones (SLR). 1900 v 2000. One booth had about 5-6 AR pistols. Each had an SBA3 brace and a LAW folder installed. They were all short barrel 5.56 except for one in .300 AAC. They were all priced at 875. I almost bought one, just for the brace and folder. I could not see how they could have been built for that price, and it looked like the guy never sold a single one. If I was a VA resident, I very well may have bought one for the parts.

Because I was there the whole time, more or less, I had a couple people meet me during their time windows, so I could help them get/find everything they needed in the short time allotted. Worked out very well. I usually spend at least 2 days perusing the Chantilly shows, so if anyone has any questions, or if they want a guide for their time window on the next show, shoot me a PM.

ETA I also got a 6.5CM, but not at the show. I ordered it (tikka t3x tac A1) and it isn't here yet, but I have started stacking some rounds for it. I did pay over 3$ per round for one box, but most that I have gotten has been around 2$ per round, some even less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom