2638 EMMITSBURG ROAD
    GETTYSBURG, PA 17325 United States

General: $9.00
    Children 12 & under: Free
    8.00 - Veterans & Law Enforcement
    $7.00 - Anyone wearing Eagle Arms attire; Tee-shirt or Hoodie
    EAGLE VIP: Veterans, Law Enforcement, Wheelchair/Handicap Guests
    *Spring/Summer Hours; Two-Day Shows-Saturdays close at 4pm

The Gettysburg Gun Show will be held on Jun 5th-6th, 2021 in Gettysburg, PA. This Gettysburg gun show is held at Allstar Events Complex and hosted by Eagle Arms Productions. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

*Avoid the crowds by attending the Gun Show on Saturday afternoons or anytime time on Sundays!

https://www.eagleshows.com/event/gettysburg-pa/

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Okay guys, this show is less than 2 weeks out now - anyone heading up? I'm hoping to be there Saturday if things go as planned, looking for mags for M1 carbine and Glock if the prices aren't too stupid.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Hoping to show up Sunday morning. I have something to attend in the afternoon in Frederick so this is rather convenient.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I always go the the Gettysburg Show. Same weekend is the Battlefield Harley Bash (Fri-Sun). Bonus!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    SCSG Will be there and able to handle transfers for MD residents, along with our selection of magazines and some ammo...

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Okay guys, this show is less than 2 weeks out now - anyone heading up? I'm hoping to be there Saturday if things go as planned, looking for mags for M1 carbine and Glock if the prices aren't too stupid.

Come by and see us at the show, we may be able to help you out....

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Great! Sounds like a decent group is heading up. I've never been to the Gettysburg shows - used to work near Dulles so I just popped into the Chantilly show on a Friday afternoon if I needed something not readily available in a NOVA LGS. Looking forward to it.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Come by and see us at the show, we may be able to help you out....

Will definitely swing by, thanks! If you happen have a couple mags for the USP40 (full size) I got from you awhile back, I'd appreciate if you brought them up as well, if not too much trouble. Especially if they're the metal ones.

Never know when something might want to follow me home and a transfer will be needed. :thumbsup:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    80%

I think my daughter and I will be up on Saturday too. Will likely grab a few mags before they wind up NFA. Did the promoter change their position on 80%s or are they verboten at this show?

they should be GTG

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    SCSG is there and set up, we are on the right side as you come in about 3/4 of the way back. Look for our Yellow and Black sign. We can assist with transfer for MD residents. Lots of mags available, nice selection of C&R long guns. For the PA residents on here, we have a few non-MD AR15's at the show priced to sell. Stop by and see us! Lastly, if anyone has any 10rd mags they would to get rid of ... bring them by to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom