• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 7, 2020
    Hey! did anyone go to the Chantilly gun show last month, if so, how was it? I have gone to the Frederick gun show, the Howard county gun show, the Fredericksburg gun show and the York gun show since covid started, and by far the best show was York, the other ones were not worth the time, money and effort.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Hey! did anyone go to the Chantilly gun show last month, if so, how was it? I have gone to the Frederick gun show, the Howard county gun show, the Fredericksburg gun show and the York gun show since covid started, and by far the best show was York, the other ones were not worth the time, money and effort.

Which Howard county show have you gone to since Covid, the one held this weekend or a previous one? Previous HoCo shows have been weak, since at least a year or so before Silverado stopped holding them. The one this weekend had more selection of just about everything than previous ones. You could find pretty much anything other than normal capacity magazines.

The Chantilly show has been downsized dramatically, from 1500 tables to 500 tables. HoCo this weekend was also 500 tables, and it looked like they were all full.

York is 1000 tables, so as you would expect there will be more of a selection there than Chantilly or Howard Co.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    The last Dulles show was tiny, due to Northam's Covid restrictions. I'm waiting to see how big the June show is. If it's back closer to normal, I might go. If it's another 500 table deal, I'll save my gas and time.

This weekend's HoCo show was much better than past recent HoCo shows. My favorite since Covid hit is still York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom