• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Biden ATF Nominee David Chipman Confirms His Support for AR-15 Ban

During Wednesday’s Senate Judicial Committee confirmation hearing ATF nominee David Chipman indicated he supports a legislative ban on AR-15s that would not only prevent future sales but also regulate current possession under the National Firearms Act (NFA).

Sen. Ted Cruz questioned Chipman about his position, saying, “The AR-15 is one of, if not the most, popular rifles in America. It’s not a machine gun, it’s a rifle. Your public position is that you want to ban AR-15s. Is that correct?

Chipman replied, “I support a ban as has been presented in a Senate bill and supported by the President.”

“The AR-15 is…a particularly lethal weapon and regulating it as other particularly lethal weapons, I have advocated for,” he said.

Cruz followed up, “So, you want to ban the most popular gun in America.”

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I watched some orf Mr Lee and Mr curz questions and just cringe. How does someone make it this far in a career with many unconstitutional beliefs? We are so screwed if he gets confirmed!

Here he is standing in the ashes of the men, women and children the ATF burned to death at the Branch davidian compound in Waco. If he's willing to burn human beings to death just to take their guns, imagine what he would do to the average gun owner..

And yet there will be those that STILL will refuse to fight..

Attachments

• images.jpeg
      images.jpeg
      12.1 KB · Views: 2,379

TangoSierra27

MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2017
    FOREST HILL
    This guy is a political boot licker, if he gets confirmed we are in for a lot of court battles. He strikes me as someone who would sellout his own mother. I contacted all Maryland Reps and let them know his confirmation would cost them donations and votes. Let's hope the Republicans can stop his confirmation.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Check out this Hodge Twins video where they talk about his inability to define an assault weapon. Start at 4:20, or just enjoy the whole thing.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

So no big deal, he just wants to ban all semi auto rifles capable of taking a magazine above .22 cal.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Chiefs of Police, definitely. 100%.

The Sheriffs; however; are the bulwark. The Sheriffs (in most places) are (state) Constitutional.

I remember being several rows from the lectern where former chiefs of police, now lonnnnnnnng retired and working their second and third gigs for hacks like PERF, IACP, etc. literally SEETHED - out loud, repeatedly - over their combined frustration about “the Sheriffs across America not getting on board with common sense gun control - we could’ve enacted ALL the reforms we’ve pursued over the last three decades, had it not been for those (blankety-blank) Sheriffs!”

You may very well be spot on about the police, however ....

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    On a more serious note , these liberals and the term Assault Rifles is one big crock of shit . And yet they have gotten away with it for years , that is why i get pissed when gun people use the term WTF . I am glad they can't touch the AS-700
    And as far as Chipman he is a murderous thug as far as his role in Waco , a perfect example when the government wants to Mass Murder you for a set of beliefs .

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    This guy is a political boot licker, if he gets confirmed we are in for a lot of court battles. He strikes me as someone who would sellout his own mother. I contacted all Maryland Reps and let them know his confirmation would cost them donations and votes. Let's hope the Republicans can stop his confirmation.

All the "law enforcement" people at high levels at DOJ, FBI, ATF,...etc, are political boot lickers. They do not enforce the law and have been removed over a decade of actually enforcing laws. They are bureaucrats who take orders, no matter how unconstitutional the orders may be. These people would have made great guards at the Nazi concentration camps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom