• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Homesick Texan

Dec 15, 2012
    Middle TN
    Hodge Twins - never heard of them but I'm a fan now. "A handgun is nothing but a baby rifle that hadn't grown up yet" cracked me up.

Hound740

Sep 14, 2020
    Bethesda Maryalnd
    I am new to this Forum so it might not be my place to speak, but I will say this The Party in Power want to take away the 2nd Amendment because they know when they come after your First Amendment Rights You won't be able to resist. just my 2 cents

Hound740

Sep 14, 2020
    Bethesda Maryalnd
    I am not that much interested in Assault Rifles but in 1776 this guy would have said the flintlock musket is a lethal weapon to be regulated. sorry for the double post.

regards, Paras

ed bernay

Feb 18, 2011
    This guy mentioned how some law abiding citizens can become violent so all semi auto weapons above 22cal should be banned or at least registered with the ATF under NFA.

Why doesn't a politician ask him how registering a firearm prevents a law abiding citizen from becoming violent? What exactly does licensing and/or registration prevent?

While recognizing the difference that owning a gun is a right and driving is a privilege, how has licensing of drivers and registration of cars when used on public roads, prevented reckless driving, drunk driving, vehicular homicide, negligence, vehicle theft, criminal use of a motor vehicle?

It has not prevented anything.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    You’d think he’d be a fan of the AR-15. Didn’t he use the same caliber to kill US citizens or did he use a different caliber?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    lower face and teeth, as well

Cross between Beaker from the Muppets with Obama's ears.

his lower face and teeth look like the dude Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter..

Attachments

• pettigrew.jpg
      pettigrew.jpg
      61.6 KB · Views: 467

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    You would think there would be some Dem Senators from Red States that would think twice about voting to install Chippy as the czar of the ATF.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Anybody know where he lives?

He lives in Arlington, Virginia. I bet Bloomberg paid for his fancy ass mansion too.

A little Google searching you can find his exact address.

On his twitter bio he claims to be part of the proud 97% group. I don't think he realizes what that actually means. :-)

"Her name was Sarah Everard. The tragic fate of this young British woman has moved people the world over. It has even sparked the "97%" movement on TikTok. In fact, 97% refers to the percentage of young women in the UK who have experienced sexual harassment, according to a recent survey."

https://twitter.com/davidchipman?lang=en

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom