• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I'm waiting for a tactical clothing company to come out with pants that have specially designed pockets to contain larger pocket carries. Doesn't sound to complicated.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I'm waiting for a tactical clothing company to come out with pants that have specially designed pockets to contain larger pocket carries. Doesn't sound to complicated.

Wrangler Riggs workwear cargo shorts work well and in those I’ve pocket carried a G43x in a Desantis Superfly, as well as LC9s in Crossbreed Cargo Pocket Rocket in the front pockets, not the cargo pocket. They’ve got thicker material and deep/wide pockets compared to other shorts I’ve seen and are comfortable. I’ll be trying out a variety of jeans/cargos for the fall/winter months, of course layers will make everything easier then.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018

Wasn't there an old Eastwood western where one of the bad guys carried his revolvers in big pockets? Racking my brain now to remember which one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom