• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    OK, I love that watch. I still have your CC# from the lotions you wanted me to get. I will get 2 so we match again.

At 50mm that beast belongs on a clock tower.

Or....

Attachments

• rs_600x600-200126162841-600-flavor-flav-grammys.jpg
      rs_600x600-200126162841-600-flavor-flav-grammys.jpg
      99.7 KB · Views: 381

Speedfreak

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 16, 2021
    Without getting into black, white race issues, this is occurring all over where problem free areas are becoming problematic. The wacky, far left is forcing integration into communities all over, just like they are trying to force Covid vaccinations.

It's called 80/20 housing where they mix a more luxurious rental housing with "affordable living" or what used to be called section 8. 80% of these development units are higher cost which subsidize the 20% of lower cost units. There is also government subsidies for developers to do this and the developers don't care what it does to the communities and they take the money and run.

The left's idea is to put low income families into more wealthy areas to basically breed out the poor over time. Unfortunately, it's only spreading the problems and costing more money to the hard working families.

This is also happened at Hunt Valley with the rental units just completed at that mall and it's changing the landscape very quickly. Go into Wegmans during evening hours and you'll be shocked.

I have one question for the left, if whites are so bad and racist, why do you want to force minorities to live with whites?

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I have taken my daughter and some of her friends shopping there over the past year or 2. No real big issues other than there not being any stores that I really shop in. The best thing for me is that in the food court is a place called Green Leafs & Bananas. They have an incredible tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwich cubes put in it like croutons.

Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    I live in the country and an Amazon truck makes constant rounds in my nice neighborhood 24 hours a day. I don't need to spend my money in new age untopian areas. I won't.

There's a driver at my door making a delivery, gotta go. Jeff Bezos says hi.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Without getting into black, white race issues, this is occurring all over where problem free areas are becoming problematic. The wacky, far left is forcing integration into communities all over, just like they are trying to force Covid vaccinations.

It's called 80/20 housing where they mix a more luxurious rental housing with "affordable living" or what used to be called section 8. 80% of these development units are higher cost which subsidize the 20% of lower cost units. There is also government subsidies for developers to do this and the developers don't care what it does to the communities and they take the money and run.

The left's idea is to put low income families into more wealthy areas to basically breed out the poor over time. Unfortunately, it's only spreading the problems and costing more money to the hard working families.

This is also happened at Hunt Valley with the rental units just completed at that mall and it's changing the landscape very quickly. Go into Wegmans during evening hours and you'll be shocked.

I have one question for the left, if whites are so bad and racist, why do you want to force minorities to live with whites?

Just look at Gaithersburg/Montgomery Village around Lake Forest mall. Place was high class in the 80s and that was our hangout in the mid-90s. Now that entire area is complete crap and has been for nearly 20 years.

germannator

Jun 18, 2013
    It's on the bus route, enough said!

Move south or west. If a place is big enough for public transportation, you are going to have problems! Public transportation breeds public housing, welfare and all sorts of do-good projects. The Lord loves a workin' man

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

Towson Plaza. 'nuff said....I remember it well. A 2 story open air shopping center.

I ran around there a lot when I was a kid, like when LBJ was president. I lived within very easy walking distance.

It has changed.

Here are some photos of Towson Plaza as I remember it. As I said, it has changed.

The first view is looking north, with Hutzler's in the foreground and Goucher College in the distance.

The next two are looking south: the second is from May of '59, the month it opened.

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpeg
      thumbnail (2).jpeg
      32.4 KB · Views: 246
    • thumbnail (1).jpeg
      thumbnail (1).jpeg
      31.5 KB · Views: 252
    • thumbnail.jpeg
      thumbnail.jpeg
      19.3 KB · Views: 238

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд

Force? They are forcing whites to live with minorities. Also recall where the BLM cofounder purchased/moved. IIRC the racial composition was 90%+- white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom