• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    I like Ken Matthews, from 3-6, but can never get decent reception where I frequent. I also wish WHP would have their own app like WCBM, not that iheartradio ********.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm with ya' on iHeart Radio. I've messaged them about their meaningless music "news" during a talk show. Ken answered my e-mail to him about it saying it's above his pay grade.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Derek is best talker on WCBM--funny and smart-reminds me of Kurt Schlichter. Mornings I switch between CBM and BAL--C-4 and Brian Neiman are also good and they cover more local stuff

Mr H

Banana'd
    Derek is best talker on WCBM--funny and smart-reminds me of Kurt Schlichter. Mornings I switch between CBM and BAL--C-4 and Brian Neiman are also good and they cover more local stuff

We enjoy Derek. He slips in comments others wish they could make, and tosses in semi-obscure references that make us laugh.

As for Rush's 'permanent' replacement, I thought Buck Sexton and Clay Travis are teamed up for it? Derek had subbed for Rush a time or two, and it was uncomfortable, but I felt it was the whole "national stage" thing.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I live in Monkey County so it does not matter to me... But, if the same was happening here, I would love Andrew Wilkow. I mentioned him in the other Limbaugh replacement thread.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Stopped listening to WBAL when he left. He was always a policy wonk 1st and not a DJ so entertainment comes second with him.

Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    Lot of Hunter lovers. Kind of surprised. I like Pat McDonough. Shame he's kind of a fat slob. Optics are important in politics and well, his belt buckle is holding on for dear life.

To be fair, I'm a fat slob. That's why I can say these things. I have a skinny friend though.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Lot of Hunter lovers. Kind of surprised. I like Pat McDonough. Shame he's kind of a fat slob. Optics are important in politics and well, his belt buckle is holding on for dear life.

To be fair, I'm a fat slob. That's why I can say these things. I have a skinny friend though.
    Larry Hogan’s a fat slob, Rush Limbaugh was a fat slob. I wouldn’t say that’s holding Pat back. He’s working hard and doing great things for us however he seems to have no desire to run for Governor.

54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    Les Kinsolving was the man! Sometimes a little off the rails or a cranky grandpa, but very entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oharek

Jun 19, 2013
    I like Derek Hunter. He has me laughing out loud on on my drive home from work. I don’t know if he’s intentionally trying to be funny or if it’s just his way of telling the story. Today was a hoot reporting about a transgender nonbinary wnba player and an article someone wrote about her him them. But I guess it wouldn’t be funny to a transgender nonbinary person. Then again a transgender nonbinary person probably won’t be listening to Derek Hunter on the radio.

Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    But his voice doesn't rise and fall with emotion. Limbaugh was a master of pause and gravitas. Hunter is a steady stream of montone whining.

Mark Stine hits much MUCH harder than Hunter.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Hunter has always been more of a Libertarian. I can see that not jiving w some folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom