• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Can anyone think of a use for these besides what I'm already using them for? I keep one in each car with an assortment of items that may come in handy. Nail clippers, Tums, mini multi tool, Benadryl, floss. The one in the wife's car has a nail file and Q-tips, clippers, micro multi-tool. I have first aid kit too, so I don't need bandages or that kind of stuff. I have a couple more of these boxes but can't think of a good use for them.

Attachments

• IMG_20210814_095919.jpg
      IMG_20210814_095919.jpg
      53.4 KB · Views: 319
    • IMG_20210814_095934.jpg
      IMG_20210814_095934.jpg
      49.3 KB · Views: 315
    • IMG_20210814_100521.jpg
      IMG_20210814_100521.jpg
      59.3 KB · Views: 313
    • IMG_20210814_100655.jpg
      IMG_20210814_100655.jpg
      55.5 KB · Views: 317

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Not sure if this belongs in the 'Giveaway' forum unless you are going to give away some of the cases. However, if they are totally waterproof, one suggestion that I can think of is to back up all your important stuff onto a USB thumb drive and store it in there. Possibly use it for other computer backup stuff as well.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Didn't mean to post this in the give away forum but since I did I'll give one to whoever comes up with the best use for one if they want one.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    They are waterproof, too. So I keep storm matches, some tinder, and such in them, too. They make them big enough to tuck in your phone. Not a bad idea to have a lanyard or some other way to carry/secure it in case you have to something like hike away from your car in flood conditions. I always keep some cash and a few coins, too, and sometimes a single sheet of paper that shows copies of DL, vehicle registration, insurance, and other vital docs and contact info, just in case. Not that you can't have that stuff in the glove box loose, but keeping it sealed and dry has a certain appeal.

I have a Pelican problem, I admit it. Mostly, it's larger equipment cases (photographers/videographers accumulate Peli cases like wrinkles over time).

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Funny you posted your main use for that. I too keep an otter box case about that same size in my glove compartment.

Holds misc. gift cards we've collected over the years, a BIC lighter, leatherman multi, a few bucks cash, and our national parks pass.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I used them to store & carry the removable rear sight assemblies and apertures for my target rifles. Prolly still space for manicure tools, and maybe some lipstick tho.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I used them to store & carry the removable rear sight assemblies and apertures for my target rifles. Prolly still space for manicure tools, and maybe some lipstick tho.

What's your color?

Mine's Clown Red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom