• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    There is still plenty of room to join us at Delta Peach Bottom Fish and Game (https://www.dpfng.com) for Steel Challenge tomorrow. Registration closes tonight.

https://practiscore.com/dpfng-outla...DoWD9YFsXLZmXntwPHXgY673jizyjJy4g95jtGYjp8wp4

It is a small, local "outlawish" event that usually runs four stages. In the past, registration has always filled up the day it opened. The "new normal" (ugh, I hate saying that!) is that it doesn't seem to get to half capacity.

Times are tough, but it would really suck if events like this went away because they weren't bringing in any shooters (and...let's face it, money :( )

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Art - so are these matches back on the regular schedule? I'll bet it's been over a year since I've pew pewed up there due to the Coof/FUDD leadership.

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    Art, thanks for letting us know about this!

I had a lot of fun, met a bunch of friendly people, and it was a great day for shooting.

My numbers sucked, for a number of reasons - limited shooting opportunities prior to today, not topping off at the right times, and a handful of malfunctions.

But, the squad was welcoming and helpful. I learned a lot, and I enjoyed myself immensely.

So, thanks to you, Katie, and the others for sharing your knowledge, and for the heads-up on an opportunity to do something I'd never done before.

I'm really looking forward to the next time.
    :D

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    And, when unpacking, I discovered that I'd completely forgotten about the Patrol Incident Gear gloves, that I'd brought along, in case you'd wanted to try them out.

Oh, well. Hopefully, that won't happen next time.
    :)

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    Oh, man!

I just saw this. But, would've definitely been there, had I seen it in time.

I hope y'all were able to get enough people to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom