Our Kent Island location is officially open!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RSshootingsports

Industry Partner
    Mar 13, 2011
    Centreville MD
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we are officially open for business at our new retail location on Kent Island.

110-D Country Day Road
    Chester, MD 21619

Stop by to check the place out and grab a free hotdog.

Hours are:
    Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
    Wednesday - Closed
    Saturday - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Sunday - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

We will continue to add inventory as we go, so please bear with us if we do not have what you are looking for. We can always contact our distributors to place an order if we do not stock it currently.

We hope that everyone can feel welcome to just hang out and talk guns, even if you aren't purchasing anything.

Attachments

• BA8DDB46-D1CA-4EAA-A4B1-E11A3F56269A.jpg
      BA8DDB46-D1CA-4EAA-A4B1-E11A3F56269A.jpg
      44.5 KB · Views: 1,346

Justemily

Dec 26, 2010
    Maryland
    Great guys, I've purchased from RS in the past. Looking forward to stopping by and checking out the new digs!

All the best.

RSshootingsports

Industry Partner
    Mar 13, 2011
    Centreville MD
    Excellent. You guys going to have any lowers or uppers in?

We Currently have a handful of Palmetto build kits, but not uppers by themselves right now. We also have a selection of Stripped and complete lowers. You can also check out the variety on our website rsshootingsports.com

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    We Currently have a handful of Palmetto build kits, but not uppers by themselves right now. We also have a selection of Stripped and complete lowers. You can also check out the variety on our website rsshootingsports.com

awesome. thanks

RSshootingsports

Industry Partner
    Mar 13, 2011
    Centreville MD
    Thank you all for the kind words. Feel free to swing by. We will have the hot dogs ready.

To those of you that have already been our customers, if you have the time, please follow our social media accounts and leave a google review if you have the time. The system works against us and any help we can get goes a long way.

TheTruth

Sep 19, 2006
    I am going to use you guys for my next transfer. I was looking for a new place to use... I don't mind going over the bridge. :) And I like your philosophy on your website.

I am an experienced shooter, have a carry permit and I got treated like a moron at the last place that transferred a gun to me (hint - they are by the AA County police headquarters). I won't ever do business there again.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    nice

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are officially open for business at our new retail location on Kent Island.

110-D Country Day Road
    Chester, MD 21619

Stop by to check the place out and grab a free hotdog.

Hours are:
    Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
    Wednesday - Closed
    Saturday - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Sunday - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

We will continue to add inventory as we go, so please bear with us if we do not have what you are looking for. We can always contact our distributors to place an order if we do not stock it currently.

We hope that everyone can feel welcome to just hang out and talk guns, even if you aren't purchasing anything.

where is your Lambo vid and do we have to give you our ID?

RSshootingsports

Industry Partner
    Mar 13, 2011
    Centreville MD
    Glad to see another option so close. See you soon!

Thank you. We look forward to meeting you.

Congrats! Can’t wait to check out a spot close to Naptown!

We appreciate it. We were hoping to attract more Anne Arundel county customers since we are only 4 minutes from the bridge now.

where is your Lambo vid and do we have to give you our ID?

:lol2: No Lambo yet, we plan to make our first large purchase an indoor range if all goes as planned. And we only need your ID to fill out the paperwork if you are buying a gun.

Congrats.

Thank you.

I am going to use you guys for my next transfer. I was looking for a new place to use... I don't mind going over the bridge. :) And I like your philosophy on your website.

I am an experienced shooter, have a carry permit and I got treated like a moron at the last place that transferred a gun to me (hint - they are by the AA County police headquarters). I won't ever do business there again.

Awesome to hear that! We are trying to become a place that everyone enjoys dealing with. We have no problem admitting what we do not know. :o Hope to see you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom