• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    At the beginning of the latest shortages I went to Shydas for primers after first confirming on their website that they had primers in stock. WRONG the shelves were in fact empty. Several days later the stock on the website was updated to confirm that the primers were not in stock. Sooo, the website stock indications are not necessarily accurate.

Today the website says all primers are out of stock, Has anyone been to Shydas in the past week and can confirm that is correct?

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    A PA friend was planning on hitting Shydas today and report on all reloading inventory, I'll report here if he does in fact go.

... He just called, they have a few more 8lb'ers than our last trip and a bunch of 1lb of various flavors.
    Staff said they don't expect any primer shipments for the rest of the year :(

image000000.jpg

image000001.jpg

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    ok, so supplies are trickling back in. Perhaps Ill call Friday afternoon and plan a trip Saturday morning if my product is in stock. Thanks..

gwfrench

Aug 21, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    July 31, 2020 was my last time, $36 for brick of Federal 155 LPM primers, $60 for 200 250gr .45 XTP bullets, out-the-door. Limit of 1 brick of primers even back then. Primers disappeared completely shortly after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom