• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sharon

Aug 11, 2008
    2 MISSING GUNS

84 year-old WWII vet missing 2 special guns and is heartbroken. He has had them both form about 40-50 years. One is a 30-30 Winchester lever action with a side-mount scope plate (no scope) and a leather sling. wooden stock. The second is a 22 magnum pump action. No scope or sling. Wood. Not sure of the manufacturer. Guns were in his New Windsor home, Carroll Co. Thanks for any info.

arcmanacp

Jan 28, 2008
    Northwest
    Thieving Scum

I spoke to Susan about this:mad54:.If I here of anything related to this case I will surley contact you,not the authorities because of the sensitive nature.Do you have any serial numbers of said weapons? If the police come across these guns you may need them to get them returned to your dad.How long have they been missing? The person who took these must be a real dirt bag:sad20:

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I hate to say this because I have no clue who this man is but I would be looking at family members. Maybe someone has financail problems or a substance abuse problem.

The OP doesn't provide much information...was the house burglarized? was there a visable break in? If not it was most likely a family member.

That's unfortunant and whomever stole the guns has to remember that there is nothing that we do that we someday won't have to answer for.... take advantage of someone or wrong someone in any way and it will come back on you 100 times...KARMAS A BITCH!

eurobuff

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 21, 2011
    Was the house of the person in question robbed? How did they go missing? Does he still have the paperwork for the weapons? He needs to report each weapon stolen to the Maryland State Police.

When I was little someone broke into our house and stole some of my dad's rifles he left sitting out of the safe. That was in 1993. The MSP still call us every year to inform us the weapons have yet to be recovered. They don't take matters like this lightly.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Since the op hasn't been back since November 2008, I'm going to close this. If she shows back up a quick pm to a mod will get it re-opened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom