Sign up on Feb 26 at 8am to provide testimony against ammo bill, firearm storage, etc

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    I have testified before the MD Senate judiciary community on a non-firearm piece of legislation. The process is bad enough without being confined to Zoom. I'll be glad when the process reverts to in-person legislation and testimonies.

You've got 2 minutes to get your point across. Make your shot count. Good luck.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Knowing the Annapolis swamp dwellers they will fight to keep this format forever. They LOVE not having to deal with too many annoying facts from the tax cattle.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    A HUGE thanks to everyone that testified today. Everyone did a great job and brought up excellent points. I submitted written testimony for 4 of the bills today but I was a little confused about the oral testimony in the house. I knew the senate had a small number of people allowed to testify so I decided not to play the lottery and give room to those who are well deserving of that 2 minutes. I did not realize the house was allowing more people to testify. It makes no difference as I had nothing to add. I appreciate everyone's effort!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom