• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    RIP Don. Though I never met you in person hearing people talk about you makes me know that we would have been fast friends. Safe travels on the other side and thoughts and prayers for his family.

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    RIP Don, deepest sympathy to his friends and family. He created a forum that is first rate and keeps the 2A community together. I have visited other State forums and none compare to this one that was founded by him.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Don/DD214

I only had the pleasure of sharing a few direct discussions with you on the forum recently. When I purchased my first gun I searched the webs for knowledge and joined multiple online communities. None were as welcoming and informative as this one.

If if was your vision that set the tone for the community, than I sincerely thank you.

Rest In Peace

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Many men will walk this Earth. Few leave footprints that endure.

Don, I thank you for your tireless support of our individual rights, your vision of a shooting community united in a passion for freedom and recreation, and the example you set in your actions. Though you were taken before your time, you will not be forgotten. It has been a long time since the soaking shoot on the shore but be at peace in the knowledge that you brought a community together.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Wow, sorry to hear the news. Not many people will have the opportunity to leave such a legacy. RIP

Perhaps we could do some type of commemorative item that includes DD214 and donate the proceeds to his family.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I just finished a long drive from NC. This is not what I expected to read on MDS.

DAMN.

RIP my friend.

May his family know he was highly regarded by the MDS community.

God bless.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Wow, sorry to hear the news. Not many people will have the opportunity to leave such a legacy. RIP

Perhaps we could do some type of commemorative item that includes DD214 and donate the proceeds to his family.

RIP DD214. Just Damn.

Please let us know if anything needs to be done for his family.

He started something great.

My prayers for Norton, his family, and the others that are hurting in this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom