• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Just saw a promo that in tonight's (5/24) 11:00 news they are doing a piece on the ease of availability of ghost guns and how to get rid of them.

Nobody

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Fox 45 had a piece yesterday or this morning about them being so abundant on the streets of Baltimore. A whopping "15 were directly linked to homicides or shootings" last year.
    Hmmm, how many shootings were there in Baltimore last year?

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Maybe a reporter thing(dont want to be sexist)

Will show us on TV how to make one? Hand them a kit off-script, here ghost gun. Show me how easy. :innocent0

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Fox 45 had a piece yesterday or this morning about them being so abundant on the streets of Baltimore. A whopping "15 were directly linked to homicides or shootings" last year.
    Hmmm, how many shootings were there in Baltimore last year?
    An old friend of mine was Baltimore City police. He told me once that the official number of shootings was purposefully reduced from the actual number of shootings that happened annually.

You just pass more laws and poof! All gone! No criminals have ghost guns!

It's worked before? Right?
    Sure. I have every confidence it's going to work just as well as the laws banning heroin.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Considering they often concentrate on AR rifle ghost guns, and knives statistically kill more than rifles, I am going to message WJZ about the ghost knife kits at Home Depot and Lowes. This madness must stop.

Last edited:

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Considering they often concentrate on AR rifle ghost guns, a knives statistically kill more than rifles, I am going to message WJZ about the ghost knife kits at Home Depot and Lowes. This madness must stop.

What about all the ghost spears, pikes, clubs, etc that are out there growing in the forests and even in peoples yards?! :omg:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    WHAT ABOUT THE STAIRS PEOPLE! Thousands of childrens are killed each year in falls down stairs and here Alien Depot, Lowes and 84 lumber are selling ghost stairs kits and not only don't you have to give ID, but they'll sell them to MINORS!

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    May sweeps (Nielsen TV ratings). Their end-of-May last desperate gasp to create viewership ratings by scaring the morons who think more laws will eliminate crime, while said morons advocate for defunding the police.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    WHAT ABOUT THE STAIRS PEOPLE! Thousands of childrens are killed each year in falls down stairs and here Alien Depot, Lowes and 84 lumber are selling ghost stairs kits and not only don't you have to give ID, but they'll sell them to MINORS!
    Biden was a victim of this, he should be front and center on this, before it's too late. Think of the children.

6cylrider98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2008
    Bmore Co
    Think of the children... He often does,but not for the right reasons....
    Whats the difference between a "ghost gun", and a stolen gun or a straw purchase gun?? ... All of them in peoples hands that cant/shouildnt have one and the laws wont stop it. We know this,I just hate the way the msm and libs go on about the gun bs. rant over...

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I am friends with the PeeGee officer. HE was telling me how much of a problem "ghost guns" are. I asked him what he meant. Got the usual, the kits you can buy on the internet, they don't have a serial number and are untraceable. I asked him about the guns with serial number that are removed. He said they can run ballistics on them. I asked again. I got a blank stare when I told him you can change he barrel, yada yada. Again, a blank stare.
    He then informed me the "ghost guns" can't be entered in NIBIN because there are no SN's. I was informed that the manufacturers enter in the SN. He was shocked when I told him only LE enters them after a crime, so if the serial is removed, no NIBIN. I asked what is the percentage of these kit guns they seize are. Again a blank stare... I could go on.
    The point is even law enforcement is lead to believe these are totally 100% illegal, not just for prohibited people. Watch for a ban near you....

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Not mentioning which county, but I know a county to ATF leasion (who is a gun guy and knows guns, law and gun law) He knows the year to year numbers and how stupidly the media is playing the "huge increase in ghost guns used in crimes". His report of ATF concerns puts ghost guns near the bottom of the list for ATF and his department. He often complains about his coworkers' lack of gun law knowledge and lack of gun knowledge in general; most of them get their info the same place the general public does, the media.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Not mentioning which county, but I know a county to ATF leasion (who is a gun guy and knows guns, law and gun law) He knows the year to year numbers and how stupidly the media is playing the "huge increase in ghost guns used in crimes". His report of ATF concerns puts ghost guns near the bottom of the list for ATF and his department. He often complains about his coworkers' lack of gun law knowledge and lack of gun knowledge in general; most of them get their info the same place the general public does, the media.

If you go from 1 to 2, that is a 100% increase.

I didn’t choose the ghost gun life, the ghost gun life chose me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom