• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pp55ftw

Jan 8, 2019
    I run an AR9 with a Stern Defense complete upper and Stern Defense magwell insert. Saw it on Iraqveteran8888 and was hooked-pair it with a Spikes Tactical ST-TX 9mm buffer/308 spring and it runs like a champ. Takes Glock mags and I can reset it back to a AR-15 lower in 2 mins. Keep it as a home defense rig with my legally possessed Glock 33rd fun sticks.

Oh, also have a CZ Scorpion that makes me chuckle every time I take it out. It's big, heavy, and ugly but it does shoot smooth. Haha

strapped

Aug 27, 2012
    Carroll County
    Thread revival as my new Scorpion Micro serves its 7 day jail sentence. Been acquiring the following parts for it;
    Eotech XPS3
    Surefire M300 with pressure pad on Arisaka 45 mlock mount
    Magpul grip/mag release

Once I get some rounds through it I think this will take over home defense duties from my AR. I would like to put in for a suppressor when I go to pick this up. I'm thinking Dead Air Wolfman?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I think I'm going to do a right side delete and still use a thumb safety versus the AK style. Just more familiar to me coming from AR's.

That's what I like about the AK flavor. The left-side thumb safety is still there, but you can also just bump the right-hand lever up with your index finger if you're inclined. As you shoot, that AK flavor lever is flat and might as well be the delete. Matter of taste, of course! It's a fun gun. Taking mine out for some steel target killing this weekend.

Don't forget your Magpul 30-round mags when you get out of state next.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    That's what I like about the AK flavor. The left-side thumb safety is still there, but you can also just bump the right-hand lever up with your index finger if you're inclined. As you shoot, that AK flavor lever is flat and might as well be the delete. Matter of taste, of course! It's a fun gun. Taking mine out for some steel target killing this weekend.

Don't forget your Magpul 30-round mags when you get out of state next.

f7FdEdG_d.webp

strapped

Aug 27, 2012
    Carroll County
    Scorpion obtained!

Attachments

• 1318D928-9C34-4532-9077-5E4B36C17260.jpg
      1318D928-9C34-4532-9077-5E4B36C17260.jpg
      95.2 KB · Views: 334
    • A118E763-D6DE-4E08-A527-064224CEE611.jpg
      A118E763-D6DE-4E08-A527-064224CEE611.jpg
      86.9 KB · Views: 338

StandUp

Jul 15, 2015
    That Scorpion looks suspiciously similar to the one I've been looking at but isn't on the roster yet. How'd you come by yours? Nice setup.

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    This Ruger PC Charger looks a little different. With lots of other 9mm options in roughly the same price range, I have mixed feelings about it but it is kind of growing on me. MSRP $800, I would get one in a second if it was around half that price.

https://www.ruger.com/products/pcCharger/models.html

The PC Charger is starting to look a little better to me.

Franklin Armory BFSIII PC-C1 Binary Firing System III Trigger - For Ruger PC Carbine Platforms

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/frank...for-ruger-pc-carbine-platforms-curved-trigger

Attachments

• big_commerce_temp_pc-c1_v2.0__81433.1625697992.jpg
      big_commerce_temp_pc-c1_v2.0__81433.1625697992.jpg
      34.7 KB · Views: 247

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Dang, did you sell your house or your car?

Wait till you see the mag prices. :rolleyes:
    Capital One owns it for the next few weeks.
    Yeah I know. 65 bucks. I'll buy 3 extra and be done with it. Problem is, 10,20, and 30 round mags all cost the same. I'll need at least 1, 10 and 20 rounder to accommodate tight carry spaces. So it's at least "loaded" until I can swap a 30 into her. So now, looks like 5 extra mags lol
    The most expensive firearm I ever bought. Likely my last one too. It rounds out the "at least one of each".
    It'll tuck away nicely in one of my Vertx back packs.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You'll love it! Smooth shooter.
    Garand Thumb says the same thing. Actually, many say it's an MP5 killer.
    I dunno. Don't care really. I think the quality is there from what I've seen.
    I'll get the SB Tactical extendable brace, have a Swamp Fox green dot on the way. Doubt I'll gum it up back up sights.
    Throw one of my nice cheapo Olights on her and be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom