• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    If it reaches capacity just tell them that you’re there to protest and they have to let you in. Protesting is like Teflon when it comes to COVID.

RFD

Nov 22, 2012
    Baltimore
    Timonium show Line

From a friend at show

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-090755_Messages.jpg
      Screenshot_20201017-090755_Messages.jpg
      67.3 KB · Views: 354

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yea, no.
    As much as I preach about supporting the local shows. I am NOT standing in line for a hour or 2.

RFD

Nov 22, 2012
    Baltimore
    Yea, no.
    As much as I preach about supporting the local shows. I am NOT standing in line for a hour or 2.

Do you think it would be any better later today or even tomorrow to go? As I have only gone on Saturday in AM to past shows here.

bearabledust

Dec 21, 2011
    Catonsville
    I may try to sneak over there later this afternoon. Hopefully the lines thin out a bit. Not looking for anything in particular, just need to support MD shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I may try to sneak over there later this afternoon. Hopefully the lines thin out a bit. Not looking for anything in particular, just need to support MD shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good answer. I was planning on doing the same...but woke up with a headache that is delaying the other chores I need to do first. Plus...I'm just feeling kinda "peopled out" :o

I dunno...maybe...:shrug:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Guys stay home. Don't waste your time.

I bet 4 tables in the place had guns for sale. Of those one, some place called Oh Shoot, had absolutely insane unjustifiable pricing.

Stay home and fvck Appalachian. This is a disgrace of a show

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Guys stay home. Don't waste your time.

I bet 4 tables in the place had guns for sale. Of those one, some place called Oh Shoot, had absolutely insane unjustifiable pricing.

Stay home and fvck Appalachian. This is a disgrace of a show

Oh Shoot has had prices like that for a while. I checked out their table at the last Howard County show before wuflupocalypse and everything was insanely high. I remember seeing stock KelTec Sub2k's for $550 to $590 and they were in the $300's everywhere else.

I don't think you can blame Appalachian though. If vendors don't have guns to sell they don't have them, and they probably didn't have that problem several months ago when the show was planned... at least not to this extent. If they pulled the show at the last minute people would be saying F them for that. Damned if you do...

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’ve been stocking up/buying since Trump got into office. Prices were low and availability was great. For those that waited until now....

I'm certain they can cite zero legal authority for the form, but will consider it a 'condition of admission'.

I’m sure you’re correct. I’m just interested in what kind of information they are after. I got there just after 11 and saw a bunch of people with clip boards and once I confirmed my suspicions that it was a COVID form I left. I wasn’t going to give them any information just to get in and didn’t feel like standing in line for an hour or more, especially since I wasn’t really planning on buying anything.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I’m sure you’re correct. I’m just interested in what kind of information they are after. I got there just after 11 and saw a bunch of people with clip boards and once I confirmed my suspicions that it was a COVID form I left. I wasn’t going to give them any information just to get in and didn’t feel like standing in line for an hour or more, especially since I wasn’t really planning on buying anything.

Contact number who was coming in the group and the stupid symptoms questions. I faked it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom