• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Guys stay home. Don't waste your time.

I bet 4 tables in the place had guns for sale. Of those one, some place called Oh Shoot, had absolutely insane unjustifiable pricing.

Stay home and fvck Appalachian. This is a disgrace of a show

Out of curiosity share some examples of pricing?

R81

Jun 30, 2006
    How is availability of reloading supplies- primers and powders?
    Are prices reasonable or high?

Eastwind

Nice!
    May 3, 2020
    I had fun laughing at lot of the prices. I went with a couple of my brother's friends and helped them pick out their first firearms, all in all I think I kept them from getting too ripped off given the current market. Saw some interesting military surplus that I was half tempted to pick up but I couldn't be bothered. One specific table had some affordable guns- a Colt HBAR and something else as well as a few surplus rifles and some old Remington shotguns. They were toward the back left near the guy selling all the targets. I bought a gun from them last year too, I think their prices weren't half bad. Everything else was insane though. More of the same old same old, boring hunting rifles, overpriced AR's, beat up surplus, and cheap Chinese knives and tactical gear.

But my favorite part of going is just to shoot the shit and sometimes **** around a little bit. All in all I had fun. I think everyone complaining about there being this many fewer vendors or that many more regulations are missing the point, but to each their own. The COVID screening document was literally 3 check boxes asking whether you've got covid or have contacted someone with COVID and so on. It's more of a formality than anything else. I don't see how on Earth that's a turn off. The line was extremely long though.

RFD

Nov 22, 2012
    Baltimore
    All I got was 5 overpriced NEW Boxes of 55gr AE .223 corrodded ammo. from the ammo guy. Yahhhhh!

Attachments

• 20201017_173203.jpg
      20201017_173203.jpg
      79 KB · Views: 370

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Went in at 08:30... Sprint the day with several MDS/MSI members. Signed up some new members and got some donations for MSI. Talked with a few folks and helped them with questions about 2A issues. Destroyed some arguing points for a vendor who was there to sell Biden political signs and shirts (That was FUN). Left at closing time.

Big Thank you to all those who supported the new 2A folks and MSI.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Went in at 08:30... Sprint the day with several MDS/MSI members. Signed up some new members and got some donations for MSI. Talked with a few folks and helped them with questions about 2A issues. Destroyed some arguing points for a vendor who was there to sell Biden political signs and shirts (That was FUN). Left at closing time.

Big Thank you to all those who supported the new 2A folks and MSI.

I saw the Biden signs. It was confusing

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Ill post a little more later, but as far as the Covid forms that was a requirement by the County or the Fairgrounds. Had nothing to do with the promoter. True there were only a couple actual dealers there including me, the other guy/guys were ridiculous priced.. we must have been doing something right as we sold probably 70% or more of what we brought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom